Senior Media Manager - Category Lead
- Beirut, Lebanon
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe ([Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, Digitas, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
Publicis Media’s Data Sciences practice drives scalable and consistent tools, capabilities and approaches to data and technology, as well as a deeper understanding of consumers through a streamlined approach to analytics and reporting via proprietary tools, processes and industry partnerships.
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
- Role Responsibility:
- Lead on brand communication strategies and reviews, manage the day to day client communication and build relationships with key stakeholders.
- Lead a team & grow their capabilities.
- Be proactively involved in companywide initiatives as appropriate to the role.
- Excellent grasp of communications strategy with a full understanding of how advertising works and key advertising principles
- A full understanding of the agency's thinking model and the ability to activate it
- Expert in offline and online media; GCC background and experience is highly recommended
- Knowledge with consumer understanding and segmentation to be able to identify opportunities for brands
- Digital experience with knowledge of tools and optimization recommendations
- Strong planning skills across TV (Video), Search and Social – be able to plan and set media levels. Recommend the correct budget allocation across touch points.
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills, strong selling skills, strong on numeracy, literacy, and accuracy
- Team Management
- Time/ Project Management
- Elevate the planning and buying product by being able to have overall business discussions with a consultative approach, not only related to media – brand sales, distribution, pricing, measurement and how all the elements are impacting the clients business.
- Have a full understanding of Publicis products in order to integrate them within the proposed solutions to the client’s challenges.
- Drive innovations and be able to market them in regional and global awards.
- Monitor the day-to-day aspects of team members’ work to ensure high-quality output.
- Carry out appraisals with the team and provide timely feedback with SMART actionable goals.
- Provide on the job training and learning opportunities for team members.
- Be a strong team-player within various Publicis practices.
- A good rapport with Starcom colleagues across all divisions, clients, other agencies and media owners
- Drive the agency’s culture within the team.
- Ensure operational excellence.
- Ability to develop solutions to drive time efficiencies.
- Proactively manage clients' expectations.
To be successful in this role, a candidate should have;
- Minimum 5 years of related media planning experience.
- Bachelor’s degree required; concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration, and/or communications preferred.
- Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency.
- Demonstrate strong proficiency with systems/tools.
- Demonstrate strategic thinking and effective problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience working with FMCG clients is a plus.
- The ability to work efficiently and effectively within normal working hours, adhering to tight deadlines while delivering flawless work.
- Extremely business-minded and detail-oriented, with clear and proven organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exude an energy level that brings new and exciting ideas and inspires teammates.
- A positive, pro-active and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Exhibit ambition through appropriate participation in team, agency, and industry initiatives
- Demonstrate genuine curiosity and interest in our clients & their business
- Digitally savvy, with specific proficiency at MS Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Full understanding of all paid social platforms (FB Business Manager, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn).
- Google certificates are preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.