Associate, Account Services / Project Management
- Birmingham, MI, USA
Starcom USA (http://www.starcomww.com/markets/united-states/) is a world-renowned media communications agency that architects connected human experiences in the one-to-one era of marketing. With more than 1,300 employees in the U.S., Starcom gets the right consumers’ attention and delivers brand-building results in partnership with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Allstate, Bank of America, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom USA is part of Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris: FR0000130577], one of the world’s leading communications groups.
We value you and the work you do. We work hard, but also enjoy scores of perks rooted in our legacy of having one of the strongest agency cultures. Our top-notch health insurance plans and very generous paid time off allow you much-needed time to recharge and achieve the work-life balance you need to bring your absolute best self to work.
We are looking for you - dynamic, best-in-class talent - to join the team as an Associate, Account Services (project management). In this role you will assist in the account management process for a top automotive client and help take account management to the next level. As an Associate, Account Services you will manage the creative communication messaging for assigned Regional Business Centers and act as the liaison to effectively disseminate specific brand information to the broader group. This entry-level creative and media project management opportunity will kick-start your career in media advertisement and provide a platform to partner with the world’s leading consumer brands.
This is an entry level role requiring a four year degree with an internship in the marketing and advertisement industry strongly preferred. The ideal candidate will be eager to learn, highly organized and detail oriented, with excellent communication and presentation skills. This is part of an energetic, high performing team that values creativity, innovation and career development.
- The Associate, Account Services will be assigned to 1 – 2 Regional Business Centers and will manage the creative process for their respective incentive messaging needs
- Manage the development of regional creative executions that maintain individual brand consistency while addressing market-specific needs
- Partner with Manager, Account Services to assist with integration efforts on one assigned brand
- Work cohesively with UM Digital Planning team and creative AOR to ensure creative assets are available and media plans are trafficked according to schedule.
- Strive to become a local market expert in the DMAs of assigned Business Centers and to assess needs and make recommendations
- Track and analyze competitive media and messaging activity
- Act as internal Agency strategic planning lifeline for the Field Account Managers by partnering with Media Planning Team to provide support data and recommendation
- Bachelor's Degree
An internship within the marketing and advertisement industry is strongly preferred.
- Excellent written, presentation, management, listening and interpersonal skills
- Sound decision making skills based on agency, client, and industry knowledge
- Strategic thinking in the development of automotive marketing programs and management of day-to-day business
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.