- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe ([Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, Digitas, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
Publicis Media’s Data Sciences practice drives scalable and consistent tools, capabilities and approaches to data and technology, as well as a deeper understanding of consumers through a streamlined approach to analytics and reporting via proprietary tools, processes and industry partnerships.
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
- Can connect, investigate, and analyze data from an array of sources - to "pull the thread" in order to gain valuable insights, while defining the level of detailed data required.
- Good and concise storyteller.
- Proactively looking on the data and suggest solutions. Ideally has previous experience in an analyst role.
- Persistent and innovative, and able to find trends that help clients make informed decisions.
- Ability to tailor the insights to different client levels (media team, marketing team, higher management)
- In-depth understanding of all digital media channels (SEM, Display, Video, Social media & CRM)
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Conduct in-depth analysis and competitive research.
- Analyze data to identify yearly and campaign Target KPIs.
- Maintain weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting and insights generation
- Align with activation teams on biweekly optimization steps
- Support on defining test opportunities and A/B testing methodologies
- Assist in developing models, methodologies, and standards for collecting, organizing, analyzing, and representing data and analysis.
- Take responsibility for stated deliverables, including metrics and documentation, and generate reports illustrating data, text, and graphics.
- Provide Audience analysis insights to help craft marketing strategies (website, CRM, & 3rd party).
- Bachelor's degree in Data Science, Statistics, Marketing, Business Administration, or another related analytical field.
- At least 5 years of general work experience, with specialized experience in data analysis related activities.
- Experience in critical problem-solving and data management techniques.
- Strong communication/influence, facilitation and presentation skills, with the ability to network internally and externally.
- Strong editing and writing skills.
- Ability to adhere to standardized processes and procedures.
- Ability to keep up with changing priorities without getting frustrated.
- Ability to manage tasks and time commitments to meet project deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and team-oriented environment.
- Proficient in Excel, Powerpoint and visualization software (Tableau, Power BI).
- Proficient in website analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Experience with data programming languages such as SQL & Python.
- Knowledge of cloud services capabilities (preferably Big query) is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.