- 384 Northyards Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30313, USA
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has 300+ talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS, Delta, Porsche, Ocean Spray, Wells Fargo, The Coca-Cola Company, and Ainsworth Pet Nutrition.
We are a room full of high performers in Atlanta who operate at a global scale.
We're looking for an amazing cloud engineer with a series of conflicting personality traits.
A friendly person with a can-do, customer service attitude
Who has the discipline to remain focused on long term goals
Who loves Linux and the command line
Who will not get a pouty lip when asked to use Azure
The Cloud Engineer must possess very strong technical and problem-solving skills. Candidates display the ability to work under pressure with aggressive deadlines, prioritize projects, and maintain focus in the face of sudden-onset technical issues and client-facing situations. The individual must have a positive attitude, strong collaboration skills, a passion for lean process and agile methodology, and should be an innovative, creative, quick-thinking fast learner and team player with a strong customer-service focus. Finally, the Cloud Engineer should have the ability to work independently with minimal direction, but not be afraid to ask for help when needed.
This position is responsible for the architectural design, build, stability, integrity, security and efficient operation of the large-scale digital operations platforms that support the agency's data platforms, websites, and cutting-edge work in AI, AR and VR.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Continuously improve--yourself, your team and your infrastructure
- Implement infrastructure design, operations, network, and support functions
- Ensure high reliability for client-facing systems and services, 24 hours/day, 365 days/year
- Build best in class technology operations center functions for the overall monitoring, alerting, management, and escalation of all technology infrastructure services
- Support agile teams that deliver new product with continuous rapid release cycles
- Coordinate with peers on teams including Development, DevOps and Database/EDW
- Participate in analysis and troubleshooting operational issues. Provide rapid, effective response.
- Follow governance and maintenance procedures
- Practical experience managing systems on at least one cloud provider like Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform
- An agile, "DevOps" approach to systems engineering
- Demonstrate experience in architecting multiple solutions for multiple clients and related projects
- Three years of professional experience focused on hands-on system administration
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills
- 2-4 years of experience as a cloud engineer or DevOps engineer in a professional setting
- A tech enabler, not an IT curmudgeon
- Embrace infrastructure as code
- Treat servers like cattle, not pets
- Express passion for emerging technologies
- Willingness to learn new technical solutions
- Strong attention to detail
- Technical experience as a cloud engineer, system administrator, DBA, or architect
- Data center operations experience with strong knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, or other cloud platforms
- Familiarity with data center compliance including security audits
- Technical familiarity with the networking requirements of integrations to major systems and cloud-‐services such as ecommerce, CRM and CMS
- Experience in scaling servers vertically and horizontally
- Experienced user and administrator of modern agile tools like JIRA, Trello and Git
- Experience with DevOps tools like Jenkins, containers, infrastructure as code and automation
- Have participated in at least one major system upgrade
- Technical skills in Linux, Windows and Mac
- Experience in Active Directory, Group Policy, File Sharing, DHCP and DNS
- Experience with networking and complex routing requirements
Bonus Skills (Nice to have)
- Adobe AEM administration
- Sitecore administration
- Snacks and goodies to keep you energized
- Grown-up benefits like 401(k) matching and health care
- Bring your dog to work
- We embrace diversity enthusiastically and hire the best candidates, regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.