HR Business Partner
Publicis Groupe is the 3rd largest communications group in the world. Through a powerful alchemy of creativity and technology, we drive business transformation across the entire value chain. Our Groupe is organized into 4 Solutions Hubs for easier connectivity and integration: Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient, Publicis Media and Publicis Health. All brands share an operational backbone, which gives them the power and expertise of all the Solution Hubs combined to deliver the scale required to compete and win in new world markets.
We are looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to partner with senior stakeholders in the business. You skillfully manage workforce planning and talent management matters. Operating within the Publicis Groupe Talent Team in Singapore, you are a team player and collaborate with the wider Talent team to proactively tackle manpower needs of the future.
- Partner with business leadership in various life cycle events including but not limited to talent management, annual reviews, and strategic workforce planning.
- Manage salary review cycle, increment and bonus processes for solutions and brands.
- Provide employee relations support in matters including but not limited to coaching, conflict resolution, investigations, and performance management.
- Collaborate closely with talent acquisition team on candidate fit and assessment.
- Support diversity and inclusion initiatives and ensure they are integrated in program offerings and workforce decisions.
- Manage change management process with business leaders.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- At least 10 years of experience in Human Resources, with 5 years as HR Business Partner.
- Proven expertise in coaching and facilitation with regards to conflict management and performance management.
- Guide employees and managers in career planning and performance management.
- Advise senior stakeholders in succession and manpower planning.
- Possess strong foundations in labour law, HR operations and processes.
- Proven expertise in exercising tact and diplomacy in managing senior stakeholders and employees.
- Demonstrates great organizational and project management skills.
- Team player, highly collaborative and flexible working style.
- Plans and is proactive in managing manpower issues and plans.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.