SEO & Web Analytics Consultant
- Via Giosuè Borsi, 9, 20143 Milano MI, Italy
As the original performance marketing agency, Performics converts consumer intent into revenue for the world's most admired brands. Across a global network operating in 41 countries worldwide, Performics creates connected and personalized digital experiences across paid, owned and earned media. RECMA recognized Performics as one of its Top Digital Agency Networks of 2014. Headquartered in Chicago, Performics is a Publicis Media company. To learn more, visit www.performics.com. Demand Performance.
We are looking for senior SEO & Web Analytics Consultant to join Performics team in Milan.
The SEO & Web Analytics Consultant will work closely with the Head of SEO, SEO Manager and SEO Specialists to develop strategies that meet and exceed new and current clients’ business objectives. This position requires astute attention to detail and process, and the ability to generate actionable insights and recommendations. The SEO & Web Analytics Consultant is responsible for both new clients’ acquisition and managing client relationships on a day-to-day basis.
- Analyze & develop end to end integrated SEO strategies and tactics for new business acquisition
- Manage in-depth keyword research & on-page optimization
- Manage Amazon, YouTube and Local optimization
- Manage competitive search analysis to maximize brand visibility and the quality of the search exposure
- Manage offsite data analysis and develop clear optimization guidelines
- Audit websites and provide technical recommendation for improving client’s organic search rankings, traffic and conversions
- Manage dashboard development & monthly SEO reporting (keyword ranking, SEO traffic, conversion data)
- Manage Google Analytics Implementation Audit process and perform site data analysis (cross-channel and cross-platform) to improve the overall performance strategy
- Provide GA trainings and guidelines
- Develop insights to inform future optimizations and provide clients with insights and optimization recommendations
- Explain SEO best practices in simple terms to educate the client and third party stakeholder
- Bachelor's degree required
- Min. 3-4 years of SEO specific work experience, preferably in an agency environment
- At least 2 years of experience in Web Analytics
- Working experience in project and client management
- Experience managing on-page optimizations
- Experience managing content strategy development & optimization
- Experience managing offsite initiatives to drive SEO performance improvements (offsite data analysis, link building, reputation management etc.)
- Experience managing Amazon Optimization, Local and YouTube Optimization
- Experience with link building and content creation for the purpose of improving SEO performance a major plus
- Technical knowledge/experience with the following: XML sitemaps, Robots.txt, HTTP responses and headers, and URL re-directs
- Knowledge of lead generation clients and SEO tactics necessary to generate conversions
- Experience in applying SEO to brand-building, direct response, and reputation management initiatives
- Experience with leading SEO, web analytics and search research tools and technologies such us: DeepCrawl, SemRush, BrightEdge, ScreamingFrog, Hotjar, Google Suite, VWO, WebTrends, SimilarWeb, Ahrefs, Majestic, Helium10 etc.
- Understanding of paid search and other forms of digital media
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and individually to drive results