- London, UK
The growing content team at Publicis Media is a mix of vital, talented sub-teams, who each keep their finger on the pulse of the rapidly evolving world of content, strategy, partnerships, social media, influencers and production; an extremely important team within today’s evolution of influencer and online marketing.
The team are now looking for an Influencer Marketing Manager to join them. Ideally this person will bring with them a passion for the world of influencer marketing, a knowledge and passion which they can share, and an understanding of the importance of managing relationships, applying logic, and actively listening to client needs in order to create and manage effective campaigns for our varied portfolio of clients across all Publicis Media agency brands. As well as using existing skills, experience and knowledge to nurture and guide an Exec.
- Develop campaigns grounded in a strategic approach by gathering
audience, market and business insights, using a variety of tools including Julius and social insights platforms
- Develop KPI frameworks which meet client business goals
- Project manage influencer marketing campaigns from initial response through to post campaign reporting, including campaign activation and talent content creation.
- Take responsibility for campaign budget management to ensure campaign profitability and ensure deadlines and key milestones are met
- Understand the finance processes and ensure team accuracy with client billings and supplier payments
- Lead, motivate & inspire your Exec(s) to develop within their roles
- Manage recruitment, appraisals and all HR related issues for your team with support of leadership team where required
- Pro-actively build strong relationships with client stakeholders and internal teams at all levels to ensure client retention and continued revenue growth
- Support leadership team with updating revenue forecasts
Skills and Experience:
- 2 years + of digital influencer industry experience
- Strong understanding of influencer marketing, the data and social statistics behind it in order to demonstrate campaign success
- Up to date with the latest trends, pop culture and news/media
- In depth knowledge of all legal regulations relevant to the influencer space
- Exceptional judgement when working with influencers, team members, client contacts, and vendors as well as strong negotiation skills
- Track record of successfully delivering influencer marketing campaigns
- Leadership and team management skills