- Detroit, MI, USA
At Performics, we bring together the best and the brightest of the digital realm to decipher data, uncover stories, and understand why consumers do what they do. The Performics world features math whizzes, storytellers, strategists, and creators, and is a place you can grow professionally, take advantage of bespoke training opportunities and cultivate your own career path.
As the original performance marketing agency, we convert consumer intent into revenue for the world’s most admired brands. Across a global network operating in 57 countries worldwide, we create connected and personalized digital experiences across paid, earned, and owned media. RECMA recognized Performics as one of their Top Digital Agency Networks of 2014. Headquartered in Chicago, Performics is a Publicis Media company. To learn more, visitwww.performics.com.
Performics is looking for an Analyst to join the Starcom Performance Media team. The Analyst is responsible for day to day progress of their client’s search engine marketing (SEM) campaigns and ensuring timely completion and success of projects.
• Planning and executing paid search campaigns for clients
• Establish keyword and copy strategies
• Staying informed on evolving search landscape channels, tools, trends, and providing insight both internally and externally
• Build out keyword recommendations to set client budgets
• Management of search marketing bid tools for:
o Campaign trafficking
o Campaign optimization
o Campaign reporting
• Monitor and report on campaign performance and make improvement recommendations
• Daily integration with the major search engines including Google, Yahoo, and MS
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
• Some experience/internship in online or search marketing
• Knowledge of paid search media products such as Google Adwords, Google Analytics, etc.
• Discipline in which strong creative thinking and/or analytical skills are leveraged
• Technical proficiency, particularly with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Strong desire to work with search and other emerging and/or search channels
• Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Solid interpersonal and teamwork abilities and ability to work without supervision
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.