- Atlanta, GA, USA
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has 300+ talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS, Delta, Porsche, Ocean Spray, Wells Fargo, The Coca-Cola Company, and Ainsworth Pet Nutrition.
Use your storytelling prowess and knack for persuasion to create memorable, effective, and dare we say – award-winning – creative work across all media. Be a mentor and creative Sherpa to younger writers. Work hand-in-hand (sometimes skipping through the park) with your Art Director partner. Together you will make beautiful music that solves your client’s business problems.
- Solve business problems for your clients and build creative strategy for marketing/advertising initiatives
- Write killer copy and come up with fresh concepts for online and offline executions
- Be a stickler for brand standards and strategy and raise a flag if work veers off course
- Be a chameleon – able to write in different voices and quickly oscillate between projects
- Present the creative product in all stages in a professional and persuasive manner to the internal and external client team
- Rock a short headline, or write poetic, persuasive long-form copy for Web sites, broadcast, social content – anything the project requires
- Ensure the final creative product properly supports business goals and strategy, and is true to the concepts
- Assist in overseeing Designers to develop intelligent creative design solutions that amplify the brands’ personalities and messaging
- Garner respect from other team disciplines and is seen as a leader and problem solver
- Manage multiple projects from start to finish
- Brainstorm. Concept. Ideate. Repeat.
- Charm the pants off clients (not literally of course)
- Helps create and maintain a high energy level and positive attitude throughout the creative department
- Mentor copywriters and junior writers
- Help Moxie win new clients and attract more creative talent with your insanely good ideas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; not afraid to manage conflict head on
- Strong strategic and presentation skills
- Impressive leadership
- Fosters strong partnerships at key intersection points across the agency
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
- The go-to-person when brown stuff is hitting the fan
- Able to handle multiple projects with a cool head and adjust to inevitable changes in timelines and priorities
- Be pro-active, self-starting, and always thinking
- Have passion for all aspects of advertising from social to broadcast
- Be nice
- In the know with current pop culture trends
- A writing chameleon. Able to write like an insider on any topic after a little research.
- 5+ years of copywriting experience in an ad agency or marketing environment
- Have a strong, well-rounded portfolio showcasing conceptual ideas and business and strategy knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Journalism, or Ad School grad
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.