- Auckland, New Zealand
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC40], and has offices within Publicis One.
Starcom is on the look-out for an exceptional Digital Director to take the lead role managing their digital offering in New Zealand. This is a fantastic senior level role, where you will take responsibility for the digital output for the agency, from thought leadership, strategy, implementation to the management of a strong team.
Key areas of this role include:
- Being a valued business partner to clients.
- Anticipating client needs and proactively developing solutions to grow their business.
- Providing strategic direction to clients.
- Delivering strong digital media solutions to clients.
- Taking responsibility for the financial accuracy and robustness of media plans.
- Manage key relationships with key digital partners.
- Overall responsibility for reporting, optimising etc of plans.
- Work alongside Digital Operations, Search Teams etc to deliver a fully integrated solution.
- Liaise with internal teams, clients and creative partners to ensure all campaigns are set up accurately.
- Drive the growth and development of digital talent to ensure your team is trained and upskilled in appropriate areas.
- This role will sit on the Starcom Leadership team.
So, if you’re a senior level digital candidate with a minimum of at least 10 years within the space and you’re looking for a brand new exciting challenge, then please send your CV to us asap.