VP, Group Creative Director
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has 300+ talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS, Delta, Porsche, Ocean Spray, Wells Fargo, The Coca-Cola Company, and Ainsworth Pet Nutrition.
Moxie is looking for a talented creative leader. Somebody who isn’t afraid of taking risk on their way to creating world class creative work. Somebody who knows the difference between traditional advertising and the industry’s future. Somebody looking to make a name for themselves and help take the agency where they work to the next level.
The VP, Group Creative Director role is a go-to creative hero who will be leading a large team, developing big ideas across many marque accounts, and be instrumental to new business. You’ll manage clients, creative teams, and partner closely with key leaders from other disciplines. You’ll be responsible for relentlessly elevating the creative quality on all work that passes by your desk while inspiring, motivating, and encouraging the talented creative team around you. From broadcast to social to digital experiences, you’ll be championing the big idea and ensuring creative integrity every step of the way.
- Champion creative quality
- Inspire and sell trend-setting, next level, pioneering creative work.
- Reports to EVP, Executive Creative Director
- Lead, teach, mentor members of the creative department
- Manage client relationships
- Lead new business efforts
- Stay current on industry trends and creative trends
- Ensure creative is executed within agreed strategy, deadlines, and budget.
- Lead client meetings for presenting creative concepts.
- Strong, award winning portfolio that showcases memorable creative across media
- 10+ years at agency environments
- Experience managing large creative teams
- Demonstrate creative success on wide range of client work
- No ego. Collaborates easily and often. Displays good judgement, maturity, and enthusiasm.
- Flexible and adaptive to meet changing needs or direction
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.