- Atlanta, GA, USA
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has 300+ talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS, Delta, Porsche, Ocean Spray, Wells Fargo, The Coca-Cola Company, and Ainsworth Pet Nutrition.
The Content Creator is responsible for creating content across all social channels for our clients. This person is well informed on current social trends and is constantly looking ahead at what’s next.
- Serve as primary content creator on a variety of projects
- Concept and execute all social content for clients
- Stay on top of ever-changing trends within the social space
- Work with strategy team to ensure content is on brand
- Contribute to concepting and brainstorming for clients
- Hands on, get it done, make cool sh*t mentality
- Mid-level Experience shooting and lighting video content
- Mid-level Experience shooting and lighting still photography
- Mid-level to advanced Adobe Creative Suite program skills
- Photoshop, AfterEffects, Premiere, and Illustrator required
- Good presentation skills
- Strong understanding of opportunities and limitations of all popular social platforms
- Keen eye for design/art direction
- Takes constructive criticism
- Collaborative work ethic
- Nice to have: Animation experience (2D, 3D, or stop motion), Strong motion graphics background.
- Bacelor’s Degree in Design OR Creative Portfolio School Certificate OR equivalent design experience (non-degree is ok with us if you are awesome)
- At least 2 years of experience in an advertising or in-house design role
Reporting and Succession
- Typically reports to Senior Art Director, Associate Creative Director or Creative Directo
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.