- Atlanta, GA, USA
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has 300+ talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS, Delta, Porsche, Ocean Spray, Wells Fargo, The Coca-Cola Company, and Ainsworth Pet Nutrition.
Art Directors actively lead the creative work on multiple projects. The Art Director is partnered with a Copywriter and is responsible for projects from concept through production. Art Directors are integral in leading creative presentations. They have strong, well-informed views but are always searching for new ideas and inspiration. An Art Director at MRY should be fluent in and inspired by cultural trends.
- Work collaboratively to create innovative concepts for clients
- Assist Senior Art Director on various projects
- Mentor Junior ADs
- Work with various disciplines to ensure on time delivery
- Contribute to brainstorm sessions and new business pitches
- Visual Arts BS/BA OR Creative Portfolio School Certificate
- 2+ years experience in an advertising or Art Director role
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to take constructive criticism
- Collaborative work ethic
- Experienced multi-tasker
- Drive to Mid-level to advanced experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.