Senior Associate, Digital Media Activation
- New York, NY, USA
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK AT SPARK FOUNDRY
Let’s be honest – in this industry, sometimes we complicate things that should be simple. Here is the bottom line: we want YOU to join us if you are truly passionate about guiding marketers on how to best connect their brands with people. It doesn’t get much simpler than that.
At Spark Foundry, we have a unique approach and provide the support to help you do this. In fact, our approach is built on creating the space for ideas that lead to smart work, and Spark Foundry is built to celebrate and develop YOUR ideas.
The Senior Associate reports to the Manager. The Senior Associate develops digital strategies and coordinates media plans for our client's products and/or services. They will work closely with the media and analytics team to maintain quality control of the media campaigns in market and continually evaluate and improve performance against client goals. The Senior Associate is key to building and maintaining industry publisher relationships. We are looking for a strategic thinker who can be a mentor to Associates, a leader within the agency, and a partner with our clients.
· Provide media expertise, share media knowledge and provide continuous feedback
· Develop digital media strategies and tactical approach
· Train and mentors Associates on best practices of online media planning/buying
· Assign and manage workload of Associates
· Work closely with publishing partners to build and maintain relationships
· Manage client budgets across multiple tactics (display, mobile, video, paid search, etc.)
· Foster environment of shared learning and acts as a trusted source of media information for agency and client meetings
· Partners with Analytics, Ad Ops, Creative teams
· Provides strategic insights for weekly client reports
· Writes media POVs
· BA/BS Required
· 1-2 years of overall media planning experience, online media planning is required
· Demonstrated success in mentoring and developing junior staff
· Exceptional verbal/written communication and organization skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
· Solid presentation skills
· Knowledge of Ad Serving technology
· Knowledge of media tools (comScore Inc.)
· Experience working on retail or financial services brands is preferred, with acquisition-focused initiatives a plus
WHO WE ARE
Throughout our rich history, we’ve taken pride in our ongoing legacy of and commitment to constant evolution. It’s in our DNA to evolve.
By melding the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse across our business, we aim to bring modern heat to brands – the kind of heat that arises at the intersection of startup and powerhouse; of data and content; of art and science; of old and new.
Energy and innovation fuels our startup spirit, while the unrivaled marketplace clout, exclusive partnerships, and global practice capabilities we have at our disposal as a full-service Publicis Media agency deliver our powerhouse soul for our clients.
We hope you’ll take a few moments to learn more about us, and to begin thinking about how we might put “the power of plus” to work for you (http://www.sparkfoundryww.com/).
Spark Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.