Social Media Manager (Tagalog Speaking)
Publicis Communications is the creative communications hub of Publicis Groupe, bringing together the Leo Burnett, Saatchi & Saatchi, Publicis Worldwide, BBH, Marcel, Fallon, MSLGROUP, Digitas/Arcade and Prodigious networks
Present in over 100 countries, Publicis Communications aims to deliver transformative work to its clients and to attract the best talents in the industry. Publicis Communications draws upon the expertise of over 30,000 employees.
"Our ambition is to be the indispensable creative partner to our clients in their own transformation, by delivering seamless access to the creative firepower of our networks through end-to-end platforms linking consumer insight, brand knowledge and creative ideas, boosted by data and technology."
Arthur Sadoun- CEO Publicis Communications
Are you a digital native? Passionate about all aspects of social from content creation to paid media and social analytics? Are you passionate about all things Disney, from Marvel to Star Wars, to the great Disney classics of Cinderella, Frozen and Aladdin?
We are looking for a Social Media manager to join us as part of a larger regional social team. Candidates can be based out of the Philippines/Singapore. However, they will have to work out of the appointed local Digitas office. The candidate will be specifically looking after the Philippines market, feeding into our regional activity across South East Asia. You must be a native Tagalog speaker, with an intermediate understanding of consumer behaviour and social activity in the Philippines as well as a good command of the English language.
You would ideally have:
* 4 – 5 years experience working in a digital / social agency
* Extensive experience on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube (any other local platforms)
* Strong copy writing skills
* High organisational skills
* Account management experience
* Excellent time management skills
* A creative thinker with a strategic approach to content planning
* Social media reporting experience
It would be nice if you had:
* Experience working with social listening tools like (for example) Sysomos, Digimind, Circus Social
* Experience working with social media management tools (for example) Hootsuite, Social Bakers and Sprinklr
* Experience with social media buying (whether implementation and or planning)
Through your knowledge, understanding and passion of the social media landscape you will work with the Regional Content Lead and Senior Social Director to support growth and engagement across all social channels and key verticals on behalf of clients.
Your creativity and keenness to progress strategically and analytically, will allow you to learn, develop and execute comprehensive social media marketing campaigns for the Philippines and achieve the company’s social mission and KPIs.
The Filipino Social Media Manager is required to own implementation and maintenance of online social campaigns, as well as support on the wider strategy of the campaign.
You’ll be in contact with fans through clients’ social channels, developing and implementing Social Media strategies, managing community conversations and fostering community spirit.
You’ll be responsible for:
1/ Account Management
* Serve as liaisons between a company and our clients, ensuring excellent customer service and client satisfaction. Also responsible for managing local market client relationships, having input into overall development of account plans, and coordinating delivery of proposals, reports etc.
* Develop and implement social/digital communication strategies and execution of comprehensive social media marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to support client objectives including setup and execution within social channels
* Support on developing social campaigns of all scales, from mini on-page competitions to support of on-ground activity
3/ Content Planning, Creation and Monthly Calendars for the Philippines
* Master brand local content calendar creation across all campaigns
* Content strategy: Platform / Trend / Market research
* Creative briefing + copy writing + localisation ideation
* Client service: sharing content calendar with local client and getting feedback/approvals
* Project management: campaign + always on social
4/ Platform Management
* Ownership of managing clients social platforms independently
* Implement online community strategy, including managing communities located in relevant social networking sites (not limited to Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram)
* Regularly feedback insights gained from social media monitoring to help evolve social strategy
* Develop understanding of the implication of new social platforms such as SnapChat, Periscope, WeChat, Line, Zalo and KaKao Talk, or any other locally relevant platforms
* Follow social processes and guidelines set out by clients and the internal team
* Ensure all tools are functional and effective in relation to the client’s social and community strategy
* Conduct qualitative competitive analysis on clients and competitors social activity
* Have a broad understanding of reporting metrics to help improve and strengthen Social Media management activity and social content development
* Regularly review client’s competitors and comparators to benchmark social activity and broaden understanding of social landscape
* Regular reporting to deliver insights and actionable recommendations
* Attend industry events when required
* Take clear ownership of tasks assigned with attention to details
* Support regional on campaign development and delivery
* Excellent organizational and time-management skills
* Creating content and supporting in the management and growth of DigitasLBi Singapore’s owned social channels
Nice to have:
* Understand the principles and variety of blogger outreach/influencer programs
* Understand how to plan, implement and report on activity
* Build relationships with the online marketplace with bloggers, influencers and publications