SVP, Group Client Director
- New York, NY, USA
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK AT SPARK FOUNDRY
Let’s be honest – in this industry, sometimes we complicate things that should be simple. Here is the bottom line: we want YOU to join us if you are truly passionate about guiding marketers on how to best connect their brands with people. It doesn’t get much simpler than that.
At Spark Foundry, we have a unique approach and provide the support to help you do this. In fact, our approach is built on creating the space for ideas that lead to smart work, and Spark Foundry is built to celebrate and develop YOUR ideas.
As the SVP Group Client Director, you will be responsible for leading tactical planning optimization and media buying across TV, Digital (including mobile, display, programmatic, social and video), Publishing, Audio, OOH and Content development for all client businesses in the US.
You will work alongside an SVP Group Client Director Investment (primary responsibility for negotiations and optimization operations) to co-manage and mentor a team with varying levels of experience.
Leading Vision, Strategy and Approach
- Roadmap for competitive advantage across Paid, Owned and Earned consumer experience
- Leadership and strategic development of cross media marketplace strategies, Delivery of brand insight and strategy, POVs etc.
- Vision and implementation of approach/structure to deliver the best results
Leading Day to Day Operations, Talent and P&L Operations
- Lead, bring joy, be accessible and inspire team
- Talent succession planning and movement management
- Leader and accountable for Business Planning and P&L management directly with CEO, COO and CFO of Spark Foundry
- Lead team stewardship of all areas of the business (ensures connectivity, appropriate delivery and focus on action items critical to MV|S’s success etc.)
- Capability building stewardship – insure proper transition and learning materials/agenda in place
Leading Strategic and Cross Media Negotiations where necessary
- This role will need to build, grow and nurture the relationships that matter most to the client as well as have a pulse for new innovation
- At times this requires that this position lead the negotiation strategy and execution given the circumstances surrounding the opportunity (new innovation, need for higher level acceleration and/or push etc.)
- Overall needs to have pulse and involvement in all negotiations across all media – must in in touch, aware and involved as needed
Leading Client Relationship Nurturing and Development
- Lead and navigate client relationships at various levels depending on objectives and strategies looking to achieve
- Must have ability to influence and build credibility at senior management level
Effective collaboration across key partnership within Marketplace, Agency Partnerships and Internal MV|S COEs and Client Leadership
- High degree of partnership across various areas of the business requires open and flexible collaboration style
- Ability to “land the plane” with all key constituencies and amongst complex matrix structure
- Ability to lead with confidence, hunger and breadth across every area of the business. Capable of taking business and marketing objectives and translating them into vision, strategy and approach for sight sound and motion road map.
People and Talent Centric
- Strong listening skills, people management and collaboration at heart of everyday pulse.
Strategic Depth with Activation Credibility
- You do not need to have a long history of buying experience but need to have strong strategy with extensive exposure, appreciation and respect for buying process – particularly in digital.
Your contribution will be reflected by the annual scores the SSM team receives from the client and your ability to deliver on your action plan, followed by a 360-degree assessment by your management, team & colleagues.
Your specific performance will be outlined in your annual assessment, but measurement will include: tracking and delivery of value creation; specific innovations that have been successfully tested, measured, and reapplied; distinguishable integration of Digital capabilities into department’s skill set; and general contribution to the spirit of the company and Spark Foundry’s Human Experience purpose
WHO WE ARE
Throughout our rich history, we’ve taken pride in our ongoing legacy of and commitment to constant evolution. It’s in our DNA to evolve.
By melding the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse across our business, we aim to bring modern heat to brands – the kind of heat that arises at the intersection of startup and powerhouse; of data and content; of art and science; of old and new.
Energy and innovation fuels our startup spirit, while the unrivaled marketplace clout, exclusive partnerships, and global practice capabilities we have at our disposal as a full-service Publicis Media agency deliver our powerhouse soul for our clients.
We hope you’ll take a few moments to learn more about us, and to begin thinking about how we might put “the power of plus” to work for you (http://www.sparkfoundryww.com/).
Spark Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.