Social Media Copywriter
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has 300+ talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS, Delta, Porsche, Ocean Spray, Wells Fargo, The Coca-Cola Company, and Ainsworth Pet Nutrition.
Moxie is looking for a talented creative powerhouse to add to our growing social media team at The Coca-Cola Company. Somebody who isn’t afraid of taking risks on their way to creating break-through social executions that are rooted in witty copy, cultural trends, and brand insights. Somebody who knows the difference between traditional advertising and the industry’s future. Somebody who is eager to take the skills and knowledge from Ad School and apply them to real client needs.
The Social Media Copywriter is a concepting ninja with an ability to devise a variety of creative ideas and write in multiple voices for our brands on social every day. They will sit on-site at The Coca-Cola Company Headquarters four days a week and devise best-in-class ideas for Coca-Cola and Diet Coke.
1. Creative Writer: Bring multiple brand voices to life daily. This individual should have strong concepting and writing ability to responds to planned opportunities, real-time moments, influencers, brands, fans or events. They would be responsible for interacting with high-impact opportunities and work closely with the existing community team to ensure quality of STOV in their everyday 1:1 interactions.
2. Cultural Maven: Has a finger on the pulse of new and upcoming cultural trends and actively collaborates with a cross-functional team to capitalize on moments for the brand. This person would constantly be seeking opportunities for Coca-Cola and Diet Coke to build the brand and break through culture.
3. Creative Brainstormer: After gathering inputs while monitoring trends, this person is responsible for rallying the team and jump-start creative ideas. While this person may not be responsible for the final execution of content, they’d partner closely with the Senior Copywriter and Social Strategist on all projects, jumping in to help write copy and provide direction as needed.
4. Strategic Decision Maker: This candidate should make decisions around whether or not to move forward with a real-time opportunity based on the brand positioning, social strategy and brand guidelines. They would partner closely with the Social Strategist to vet brand opportunities and assess risk.
5. Fan & Influencer Engagement: This person will be responsible for partnering with community managers to mine for and respond to meaningful, high-impact fan engagements with celebrities, influencers, other brands, and brand advocates.
- A Bachelor’s Degree OR Creative Portfolio School Certificate
1-2 years of professional working experience
Strong, creatively rich portfolio or work samples that showcases memorable copywriting on social
No ego. Collaborates easily and often. Displays good judgement, maturity, and enthusiasm.
Flexible and adaptive to meet changing needs or direction
Ability to demonstrate out-of-the-box thinking and fresh ideas
Has basic knowledge of social channels
Personally active on social media
Experience with SMMS tools is a plus, but not required
Design experience is not required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.