Sr. Analyst, Analytics & Insights
- Seattle, WA, USA
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK AT SPARK FOUNDRY
Let’s be honest – in this industry, sometimes we complicate things that should be simple. Here is the bottom line: we want YOU to join us if you are truly passionate about guiding marketers on how to best connect their brands with people. It doesn’t get much simpler than that.
At Spark Foundry, we have a unique approach and provide the support to help you do this. In fact, our approach is built on creating the space for ideas that lead to smart work, and Spark Foundry is built to celebrate and develop YOUR ideas.
The primary responsibility of the analyst is to provide analytics-based strategic insights and directions in the development of media & communications initiatives, and be a significant contributor of the team providing insights and recommendations through in-depth data mining. This position requires both strategic and tactical skill sets with an eye for numbers, intellectual curiosity, proficiency at problem solving, and a critical understanding of online media. The candidate must have a proven track record in data-rich analyses, and be a team player.
• Demonstrated interest in quantitative and qualitative research, experimental design, and data analysis
• Strong mathematical background with strong knowledge in at least one of the following fields: statistics, data mining, machine learning, statistics, operations research, econometrics, natural language processing, and/or information retrieval
• Experience with command-line scripting, data structures, and algorithms; ability to work in either a Windows or Linux environment and proficiency in analysis (e.g. R, SAS, Matlab) packages as well as proficiency in programming languages (e.g. Python, Ruby, Scala, SQL)
• Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Econometrics, or related fields from an accredited college or university.
• Proficiency in Tableau, PowerBI, or Datorama a plus
• Deep experience in extracting, cleaning, preparing and modeling data
• Experience with online advertising/media, channel marketing, strategic marketing, off-line advertising/media and/or consulting
• Self-starter with ability to thrive in an fast paced environment and able to function independently while providing status updates to larger team
• Possess strong oral and written communication skills
• Excellent project management, organization and communication skills
• Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience working with Alteryx or other visual workflow ETL tool (SSIS, Talend, Clover) for building backend data jobs preferred
WHO WE ARE
Throughout our rich history, we’ve taken pride in our ongoing legacy of and commitment to constant evolution. It’s in our DNA to evolve.
By melding the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse across our business, we aim to bring modern heat to brands – the kind of heat that arises at the intersection of startup and powerhouse; of data and content; of art and science; of old and new.
Energy and innovation fuels our startup spirit, while the unrivaled marketplace clout, exclusive partnerships, and global practice capabilities we have at our disposal as a full-service Publicis Media agency deliver our powerhouse soul for our clients.
We hope you’ll take a few moments to learn more about us, and to begin thinking about how we might put “the power of plus” to work for you (http://www.sparkfoundryww.com/).
Spark Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.