SEO Content Specialist
- Chicago, IL, USA
As the original performance marketing agency, Performics is the premier revenue growth driver for many of the world’s most admired brands. Across an expansive global network operating in 57 countries, Performics leverages data, technology and talent to create and convert consumer demand wherever it is expressed—search, social, display, commerce and offline channels. Performics is built for the relentless pursuit of results. Headquartered in Chicago, Performics is a Publicis Media company and the performance marketing engine of Publicis Groupe. Demand Performance. To learn more, visit https://www.performics.com.
The Technical Content Analyst is responsible for providing deliverables, reports, and strategic insights. Reporting to a Director, the Analyst assists the Activation Team in developing strategies for clients, compiles reports, analyzes data, and writes POV’s and other client deliverables.
• Assists in development of strategies for various clients as needed
• Assists in developing targeted strategies
• Conducts advanced searches and analyzes data to identify target sites according to determined strategies
• Works with Activation Team to understand specific needs and proposed solutions
• Completes reporting and provides client insights
• Understanding of discipline and how it fits into larger Performance Content Team
• Learns the skill set to be successful in specific discipline
• Bachelor’s degree, concentration in digital production discipline, SEO experience, web design / UX skills a plus
• 2 years’ search engine marketing experience with significant writing, research and/or online media components
• Experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Keyword Tools, and market research tools such as BrightEdge or Search Metrics
• Strong analytical and implementation skills
• Strong technical writing for audiences ranging from developers to the CMO
• Able to articulate common technical SEO barriers for crawlers
• Ability to craft persuasive, goal-oriented written communications
• Strong online research skills including advanced use of search engines
• High competency level in MS Office Suite
• Must be able to work collaboratively and effectively with all levels of staff including senior management
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.