Associate Director, Analytics & Insights
- Seattle, WA, USA
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK AT SPARK FOUNDRY
Let’s be honest – in this industry, sometimes we complicate things that should be simple. Here is the bottom line: we want YOU to join us if you are truly passionate about guiding marketers on how to best connect their brands with people. It doesn’t get much simpler than that.
At Spark Foundry, we have a unique approach and provide the support to help you do this. In fact, our approach is built on creating the space for ideas that lead to smart work, and Spark Foundry is built to celebrate and develop YOUR ideas.
Associate Director, Analytics and Insights is responsible for the application of data driven insights into the Media planning, investment and measurement process. Additionally, the role requires the candidate design and lead the implementation of analytical solutions to support both internal and external clients. Working closely with the internal Starbucks teams and Analytics leads is a vital part of the role, with accountability for the highest quality execution of a diverse array of client and project deliverables. Functions as an expert technical point of escalation, analytical problem solver and technical translator to internal account teams and clients. Provides ongoing strategic direction/vision for technology, process and digital reporting/insights. Responsible for operation of existing analytics infrastructure and management of two direct reports.
• The candidate must have 5-8 years of experience consulting with clients on making strategic investment decisions to improve business results
• Master or PhD degree is field of quantitative mathematics or statistics a plus
• Experience working with relational database (MSSQL, MySQL, Postgres, etc…)
• Experience with at least one scripting language for automation/data processing like Python, Powershell, Perl etc..
• Experience with at least one data visualization tool (Tableau, Looker, Google Data Studio, R..)
• Senior resource must have strong functional understanding of contemporary marketing analytics, advertising technology and research techniques, as well as an innovative vision on how the practice should evolve to keep pace with the ever changing marketing environment
• In-depth understanding of online channels like display, SEM, OLV, Native, Social, Content etc, the buying process and standard KPIs for measurement.
• Experience working or building media attribution solutions
• Strong client management/consultative experience both presenting and resolving issues.
• Extensive experience leading and managing marketing technology projects from ideation through installation
• Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills – demonstrated ability to mine data for relevant and actionable insights
• Solid written and verbal communication skill with ability to communicate/translate complex concepts to non-technical audience
WHO WE ARE
Throughout our rich history, we’ve taken pride in our ongoing legacy of and commitment to constant evolution. It’s in our DNA to evolve.
By melding the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse across our business, we aim to bring modern heat to brands – the kind of heat that arises at the intersection of startup and powerhouse; of data and content; of art and science; of old and new.
Energy and innovation fuels our startup spirit, while the unrivaled marketplace clout, exclusive partnerships, and global practice capabilities we have at our disposal as a full-service Publicis Media agency deliver our powerhouse soul for our clients.
We hope you’ll take a few moments to learn more about us, and to begin thinking about how we might put “the power of plus” to work for you (http://www.sparkfoundryww.com/).
Spark Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.