User Experience Senior Executive
- London, UK
At Performics, we bring together the best and the brightest of the digital realm to decipher data, uncover stories, and understand why consumers do what they do. The Performics world features math whizzes, storytellers, strategists and creators, and is a place you can grow professionally, take advantage of bespoke training opportunities and cultivate your own career path. As the original performance marketing agency, we convert consumer intent into revenue for the world’s most admired brands. Across a global network operating in 57 countries worldwide, we create connected and personalized digital experiences across paid, earned and owned media. RECMA recognized Performics as one of their Top Digital Agency Networks of 2014. Headquartered in Chicago, Performics is a Publicis Media company.
Performics are an industry leading performance marketing agency. We are part of the Publicis Groupe network and operate as the Performance / Digital arm of Publicis Media around the Globe.
We work with great clients
We work in partnership with our clients to deliver fantastic, innovative campaigns that drive results. We’re lucky enough to work with some of the world’s biggest brands, including Aviva, Qantas, Toyota, Hewlett Packard, and Staples.
We win awards
Our work has been recognised by our industry peers as being market leading, reflected in our numerous successes at the UK and European Search Awards and the Performance Marketing Awards.
We have great people
With over 100 Performance Marketing professionals in our UK and EMEA teams, we have one of the biggest teams in the UK. Having so many specialists in one place means it’s a great place to learn.
To learn more, visit www.performics.com
User Experience Manager
“To develop and execute all activity aimed at optimising and improving search performance through user experience across our client’s owned platforms. You will be working in a close-knit team responsible for delivering high-quality work for several reputable and successful brands.”
Reporting into the UX Manager, you will be executing the majority of technical work across our SEO clients. This represents the majority of the work we deliver from the UX team and gives our Senior Executives the best understanding of our clients and their platforms. This gives Senior Executives the opportunity to bring context when feeding into the managers and directors for presentations and meetings. You will also be given time and training to work on our other platform offerings (CRO, ASO, MPO etc.).
You will have day-to-day responsibility for the workload of execs from local teams across the network, focusing on quality of output and improved delivery. With this responsibility, you will need to balance your own workload while managing the process to ensure the team can deliver their work. This responsibility is designed to give you the skills to become a manager and a proven track record in delivery and decision making.
You will also have responsibility for client reporting, ensuring that the data input is accurate and that the analysis paints an accurate picture of client performance vs. KPIs. Data is at the heart of what we do and all decisions we make and we feel reporting helps give a strong understanding of data handling and analysis that is crucial for progression within Performics.
As a member of the User Experience Division, you will be expected to participate in training. This will involve delivering inter-team training sessions for other members of the Performance Content team but also attending fortnightly sessions for the division with deep dives on everything from Keyword Research and Forecasting to presentation workshops.
Relationships (Internal & External)
- Work with the UX Managers to understand the components that make up the UX offering
- Work with the UX Director and Business Director to understand the roles of the Owned Strategy & Content Marketing Teams.
- Agree UX training roadmap with UX Manager and achieve a basic level of understanding across SEO, CRO, MPO, MPI and ASO
First Year Objectives:
- To build a strong understanding of the UX offering and the existing processes to deliver each component
- To establish fully functional relationships with team members
- To build a solid understanding of the Performance Content offering beyond SEO
- To take greater ownership of campaign delivery
- Be a trusted part of the campaign delivery teams
- Own specific client deliverables and report development
- Management of deliverables from off-shore team
- Be in a position to take on greater authority
- Be ready to identify new technical opportunities for existing clients and help SEO & UX Manager upsell to client
- Proven experience working in SEO and digital marketing.
- To have good technical knowledge across SEO including the ability to execute on-site and off-site SEO audits
- Ability to utilise industry reporting, analysis and insight tools, such as Google/Adobe Analytics, Brightedge, Ahrefs, Deepcrawl (or similar)
- Confident working as part of a specialist team and helping drive out service proposition forward.
- Confident, comfortable and professional when communicating with clients and third-parties.
- Working as part of a cross skilled team with experience in CRO, ASO, YouTube and Amazon Optimisation
- Experience with conversion rate optimisation platforms i.e. Optimizely, Google Optimise & Adobe Target
- Proven demonstrable experience of managing and mentoring direct reports within the digital space
- Experience presenting at digital marketing conferences and seminars
- Experience creating vertical reports and white papers for clients and/or marketing material