Senior Media Associate - Audio Activation
- New York, NY, USA
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK AT SPARK FOUNDRY
Let’s be honest – in this industry, sometimes we complicate things that should be simple. Here is the bottom line: we want YOU to join us if you are truly passionate about guiding marketers on how to best connect their brands with people. It doesn’t get much simpler than that.
At Spark Foundry, we have a unique approach and provide the support to help you do this. In fact, our approach is built on creating the space for ideas that lead to smart work, and Spark Foundry is built to celebrate and develop YOUR ideas.
Responsible for executing strategies developed by Managers and Associate Directors including negotiating scatter needs, analyzing the need for AD weight and implementing allocation and billing tools to facilitate smooth transition from buy to air. Also, the training and guidance of the Associates in all aspects of their responsibilities is critical.
• Assist in all facets of Audio Investment negotiations, i.e. terrestrial, streaming, podcasting etc.
• Create recommendation documents
• Develop and deliver POV/position papers on key issues/opportunities
• Oversee brand allocations and corporate ownership
• Oversight of billing discrepancies
• Check schedules are input correctly
• Review/assist in post buy analysis
• 1+ years’ experience in Media Buying
• Strong quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency
• Solid verbal and written communication skills
• Technical proficiency, particularly with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving abilities
• Ability to work successfully with teams, handling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines under pressure
• Detail oriented and able to produce accurate work
• Demonstrate leadership skills
WHO WE ARE
Throughout our rich history, we’ve taken pride in our ongoing legacy of and commitment to constant evolution. It’s in our DNA to evolve.
By melding the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse across our business, we aim to bring modern heat to brands – the kind of heat that arises at the intersection of startup and powerhouse; of data and content; of art and science; of old and new.
Energy and innovation fuels our startup spirit, while the unrivaled marketplace clout, exclusive partnerships, and global practice capabilities we have at our disposal as a full-service Publicis Media agency deliver our powerhouse soul for our clients.
We hope you’ll take a few moments to learn more about us, and to begin thinking about how we might put “the power of plus” to work for you (http://www.sparkfoundryww.com/).
Spark Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer.