DOT Junior Designer
- London, UK
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe, alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital first, data driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, Transformation:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
DOT is Publicis Media’s in-house digital design team, specialising in the use of data and ad tech to deliver dynamic digital advertising which is more relevant and engaging for consumers.
The team is positioned within the Investment department of Publicis Media, and works closely with the activation teams on both UK and Global clients from all agency brands.
The DOT team consists of a very committed group of individuals with a unique and diverse range of experience and skillsets, from digital media expertise to web development and digital design.
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic digital designer, interested in joining a growing team of specialists committed to delivering a very high standard of work.
As a Junior Designer, you would be supporting and working collaboratively together with a small (but experienced) design team across our entire portfolio of exciting and innovative clients.
The ideal candidate would have a genuine passion for design, digital advertising and technology, and any previous agency experience would be a bonus.
• Concepting, design and development of digital creatives
• Production and ongoing content maintenance of digital banners
• Working across multiple ad building platforms to develop dynamic creative solutions for clients
• Working together with Media Planning and Buying teams to ensure creative strategy integrates seamlessly with media strategy
• Participating in internal and external meetings regarding current projects, future possibilities, briefs and brainstorms
• Following project management processes to ensure work is delivered on time and to the highest standards
• Pro-actively helping your team deliver best in class creative work; bringing your energy, enthusiasm and ideas to the table
• Contribute towards new business pitches
• Personal skills
o Enthusiastic and eager to learn
o Natural attention to detail
o Strong organisational skills and time management
o Comfortable to work both independently and as part of a team
o Able to articulate ideas/recommendations to colleagues with varying backgrounds and technical skillsets
• Technical skills
o Adobe suite
o Experience of digital media and its processes (bonus)
o Knowledge of ad servers (bonus)