COTY Global Account Manager
- London, UK
Zenith is The ROI Agency, we succeed when our clients succeed. We have a simple strategy: motivate our people, deliver great work, and delight our clients.Clients want to work with happy and motivated people.We have a superb Talent team, helping the agency recruit, develop and retain the industry's best talent. We're constantly striving to create a winning culture and we're delighted that 91% of our people would recommend us as a great place to work.We are single mindedly focused on delivering great work.We have a consistent track record of making our clients' communications more effective. Our goal is to achieve commercial marketing success. We don't set out to win awards but see them as a function of great work.Our greatest credential is our client list.Every day we work on challenging business and communication issues, in partnership with great client marketing teams. We are proud to have worked with many of our clients for 10 years or more and are equally proud of our new relationships.To learn more, visitwww.zenithmedia.com
Coty is one of the world’s leading beauty companies with approximately $9 billion in revenue, a rich entrepreneurial heritage and an iconic portfolio of leading brands. They are the global leader in fragrances, with the number two position in salon hair and number three in colour cosmetics. They are one of Zenith’s top global clients with over 40 markets as part of our network to date.
Coty has an iconic portfolio of more than 70 brands organised by three Divisions:
- Luxury Fragrances (e.g. Gucci, Burberry, Calvin Klein, Chloé, Marc Jacobs, Miu Miu)
- Consumer Beauty, including cosmetics, hair, skin and body care (e.g. Max Factor, Rimmel, Cover Girl, Clairol, Sally Hansen, Adidas)
- Professional Beauty (e.g. OPI Nails, Wella Professional, Nioxin)
Coty’s Global Corporate team, serviced directly by the Zenith HQ team you will be joining, are based in London and responsible for the overall management of Coty’s agency relationships, media partnerships, strategic direction, process, best practice and operations.
As Global Account Manager, you will join the central business leadership team for the Coty account, based in London at Zenith’s HQ. You will report directly to the Global Account Director and be line manager to the Global Account Executive.
You will be a key member of the Global Central team and will have contact with senior global Coty clients as well as external partners and colleagues across various disciplines within Publicis Media.
Coty is a large and complex business supported by Zenith in 40+ markets and across three divisional hubs (Luxury, Consumer Beauty, Professional), with the central HQ based in London. This role, therefore, requires a person who is agile and responsive to meet the ever-changing needs of a face-paced business.
Agency / Department profile:
Zenith Worldwide is the central team, primarily based in London, supporting our local Zenith markets, leading new business efforts, developing thought-leadership, and driving network development for our 250 offices across 74 countries with over 8,000 staff worldwide.
Zenith is part of Publicis Media, one of the top 2 global network buying entities, with globally scaled shared centres of excellence for areas including Content, Data & Technology, Client Development, Performance, Research & Insight and group trading.
Zenith is focused on driving ROI for our clients; we succeed when our clients succeed. Our strategy is to motivate our people, deliver great work and delight our clients.
Zenith Worldwide houses a large team of multi-faceted communications planners, digital and innovation specialists and client leadership teams. Our global client portfolio comprises a range of category leaders including RB, Aviva, Edrington, Coty, Electrolux and Nestlé.
- Take the lead on the day-to-day maintenance of the account, supporting the global account director
- Be seen at the go-to person for clients at the appropriate level and handle requests efficiently and with confidence
- Oversee and quality check client deliverables to ensure all work is to a high standard
- Take an active role in learning about the Coty business and beauty marketplace
- Keep up to date on beauty, digital and marketplace developments to ensure knowledge of key areas of focus for the client is always up to date
Line manager to the Global Account Assistant, responsible for their growth, learning and development, and quality of work on the Coty business.
- Be a strong #2 to the Global Account Director, supporting across all areas of the business as required and proactively.
- Manage upwards as well as downwards at all times to ensure the team are aware of key workstreams, updates or challenges.
- Lead weekly internal status meetings as well as other internal meetings and ensure the next steps are actioned across the team.
- Proactively propose or implement new processes or ways of working to improve efficiency and effectiveness in the team’s day-to-day.
- Work across and collaborate with team disciplines within Zenith WW to ensure that deliverables committed to the business are being achieved
- Network management and local coordination across 40+ markets.
- On-boarding of any new market wins, or new local team members as well as local pitch support.
- Lead the delivery and management of global requests, with support from the Account Executive, to ensure the information we receive is both timely and accurate.
- Be seen as a key point of contact and source of support for the local Zenith markets.
- Build strong relationships with local teams to help keep the global team up-to-date on media campaigns, processes and client relationships across all markets.
- Management of regular deliverables as well as ad hoc client requests, requiring agility and ability to support team’s prioritisation of tasks.
- Lead the centralised identification of best practice across the Coty network and sharing of this.
- Support in the delivery of Coty’s digital transformation agenda by working with agency expertise such as Data Sciences, Strategy, Content and Performance.
- Lead the annual update to Coty’s Media Planning Playbook, including advising on key strategy and process changes, a building of new tools and templates, and deployment to the Zenith network.
- Support in prep and content development for senior internal and external client meetings. Work with the account director to ensure all content produced is accurate and to a high standard.
You will be:
- Able to multi-task and prioritise, with exceptional organisational skills, even when un
- der pressure.
- A confident and adaptable communicator.
- Driven, ambitious and proactive about your own career development, as well as those that you manage.
- Able to assess the value of individual tasks and manage priorities, taking into account the bigger picture beyond any one task.
- Able to identify when to escalate potential issues before they become a problem.
- A total team player, committed to the collective success of the entire Coty team and network
- Positive and well-informed, able to think on your feet quickly!
- Keen on new challenges and able to operate in a changing and flexible environment
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong written and oral skills- able to come across clearly and succinctly in email or over the phone
- Strong numerical skills with the ability to analyse and interrogate numbers and produce compelling arguments.
- Strong analytical skills and able to understand and interpret data; to identify trends, opportunities and make strategic arguments.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in managing other people
- Experience global network management is valued, though not essential.