- Los Angeles, CA, USA
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK AT SPARK FOUNDRY
Let’s be honest – in this industry, sometimes we complicate things that should be simple. Here is the bottom line: we want YOU to join us if you are truly passionate about guiding marketers on how to best connect their brands with people. It doesn’t get much simpler than that.
At Spark Foundry, we have a unique approach and provide the support to help you do this. In fact, our approach is built on creating the space for ideas that lead to smart work, and Spark Foundry is built to celebrate and develop YOUR ideas.
Want to work in one of the top media agencies, learn everything there is to know about the industry, and have fun while doing it? Then, Spark Foundry might be just the place for you.
Our Associate role gives you the opportunity to work with the best in the media business. You’ll work with your team to create an experience that connects our clients’ brands with consumers. Not only will you be working with well-respected experts and some of the biggest companies in the world, you’ll complete a training program – highly regarded as one of the industry’s best – to introduce you to all aspects of the media industry.
You’ll spend your days at the office, in the hustle and bustle of it all, where you’ll find a casual dress code, free soda, and creative, fun co-workers.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Planning teams develop strong relationships with the client to create and present recommendations about when and where advertising dollars should be spent. As the Associate you will:
• Assist the Senior Media Associate in plan development. You will assist with gathering and analyzing market data to determine the client’s advertising placement needs.
• Assist the Senior Media Associate with plan stewardship and management. You will assist with monitoring and meeting deadlines and ensuring accuracy of plan implementation.
• Manage budgets, submit purchase authorizations, and resolve billing discrepancies.
• Run and analyze various reports using media systems and Microsoft Excel.
• You’ll work in one or more of the following media spaces: digital, mobile, print, broadcast (radio or TV), or out of home media (bus shelters, billboards, just to name a few).
WHO YOU ARE
• You have a Bachelor's degree, preferably with a concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration or communications preferred but not required.
• You thrive on a team, can meet tight deadlines, and can juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• You are comfortable using Microsoft Excel and Power Point. You’ll use spreadsheets to perform math calculations and percentages to create understand data and create results.
• You want to work in a world of creativity. You have a basic understanding of consumer behavior and you want to spend your days influencing the way brands and consumers interact.
WHO WE ARE
Throughout our rich history, we’ve taken pride in our ongoing legacy of and commitment to constant evolution. It’s in our DNA to evolve.
By melding the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse across our business, we aim to bring modern heat to brands – the kind of heat that arises at the intersection of startup and powerhouse; of data and content; of art and science; of old and new.
Energy and innovation fuels our startup spirit, while the unrivaled marketplace clout, exclusive partnerships, and global practice capabilities we have at our disposal as a full-service Publicis Media agency deliver our powerhouse soul for our clients.
We hope you’ll take a few moments to learn more about us, and to begin thinking about how we might put “the power of plus” to work for you (http://www.sparkfoundryww.com/).
Spark Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.