Associate Social Engagement Coordinator
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has 300+ talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS, Delta, Porsche, Driven Brands, Arby’s, Kohl’s, Wells Fargo, The Coca-Cola Company, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition and University of Pittsburgh Medical Center.
Do you obsess over the perfect Instagram filter? Does “that would be perfect on Snapchat” cross your mind multiple times a day? Do you have the wittiest @replies? Do you know the nuanced differences from one emoji to the next? Are you hungry to prove to your friends and family that you do more than just play on Facebook all day?
If the answer to all of the above is a resounding YES, then we have the job for you at Moxie.
We are seeking a passionate, social media ninja who is looking to bring the weight of their expertise to bear for our clients.
This is your opportunity to go from a mere community manager to a social media maven. But you have to have the chops and here’s how it breaks down (we’ve even translated it for you):
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Representing one of the largest beverage brands by monitoring, listening and responding across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and more
Translation: You’re not the typical Millennial who only speaks in LOL, IDK and IMO, you know the importance of grammar and acting on behalf of a Fortune 100 brand. You know that while speed of responding to community questions and comments is key, mistakes and errors in social can be more costly.
- Managing editorial calendars across multiple social channels
Translation: You know you don’t just simply post something, rigorous planning goes into it to determine the ideal channel, cadence and approach. You know it requires a tight partnership with creative to ensure your channel expertise and knowledge of the community is infused into the creative.
- Initiates and manages 3rd party relationships with vendors and partners in the space, keeping a pulse on the ever-evolving changes in the social space
TRANSLATION: You are the social life blood for the client. You are tapped into the social mothership and are the first to share and break news with the clients.
- Authoring POVs, decks and strategies in partnership with content strategists and senior leads
Translation: You are an excellent communicator, both in written and spoken form. You know how it sounds, looks and the story unfolds are equally as important.
- Collaborating with analytics to uncover insight, evolve performance and drive the brand forward to achieve social media accolades
Translation: You’re analytically minded and know industry benchmarks like the back of your hand. You challenge analytics to find new ways of measurement based on the evolving landscape.
Nature and Scope
Reports to Sr. Social Strategist
Requires sitting onsite with the client and larger Moxie team 4 out of 5 days a week
Requires weekend and holiday community management, alternating with other team members
Years of Relevant Experience
Internship social experience, specifically community management is a must.
Ability to Use Social Media Tools preferred
Translation: You know social media tools are more than FB Insights. Sprinklr, Spredfast and the likes are your jam.
PR experience is a plus
Translation: You know the importance of grammar because it’s been ingrained in you. And you’ve even had to deal with a crisis or two.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies
- Must be fun and energetic, because the job is
- Must be loyal, it’s a virtue you live by
- Must be poised and well-spoken b/c you will be in front of the client nearly every day
- Collaborative nature, partnering with creative, strategy, analytics media, account teams and even partner agencies
- Excellent written communication skills
- Deep understanding of the social media landscape, how it works, who’s important, and how to leverage it
- Personally active on major platforms in the social media space (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Wordpress, etc.)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.