Influencer Marketing Senior Manager
- London, UK
About Publicis Media
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe, alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is powered by its four global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Mediavest|Spark and Optimedia|Blue 449, and supported by its digital-first, data-driven Global Practices which together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 13,500 employees worldwide.
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
The Influencer team sits within the Content Practice for Publicis Media. Our Content Practice consists of 100+ specialists working across content strategy & planning, creative, production, social, search optimisation and partnerships. We service our agency brands, building complete content stories which are audience-centric and platform-native. Our global scale gives us unrivalled access to market-leading data, tech, market places & partners.
In response to demand for our influencer marketing offering, we require an Influencer Marketing Senior Manager to join our growing content practice.
Reporting to the Influencer Marketing Director you will be responsible for managing and executing multiple campaigns across a range of UK and global network clients. You will manage and develop an Exec, providing them with guidance and support through regular feedback, appraisals and effective delegation. Your natural talent for motivating and inspiring others will enhance productivity within the team and build on our offering.
2019 will be a year of significant growth for Influencer Marketing so we are looking for someone who is able to apply logic and rational judgement to everyday situations and seeks to understand by asking questions and actively listening to client needs.
- Support the leadership team to develop Influencer Marketing strategies for a portfolio of clients across all Publicis Media agency brands
- Provide innovative responses to briefs which align with client’s overall communication strategy
- Develop campaigns grounded in a strategic approach by gathering audience, market and business insights, using a variety of tools including Julius and social insights platforms
- Develop KPI frameworks which meet client business goals
- Project manage influencer marketing campaigns from initial response through to post campaign reporting, including campaign activation and talent content creation.
- Instill best practice into Execs to develop influencer matrices, creative briefs, delivery roadmaps and post campaign reports.
- Support Execs with talent fee and contract negotiation
- Take responsibility for campaign budget management to ensure campaign profitability and ensure deadlines and key milestones are met
- Understand the finance processes and ensure team accuracy with client billings and supplier payments
- Lead, motivate & inspire your Exec(s) to develop within their roles
- Nuture Execs to challenge the way things are done to achieve measurable, continuous improvements
- Manage recruitment, appraisals and all HR related issues for your team with support of leadership team where required
- Pro-actively build strong relationships with client stakeholders and internal teams at all levels to ensure client retention and continued revenue growth
- Maintain awareness of client’s industry and their competitors, making recommendations to drive change
- Encourage team to share competitor and market knowledge
- Support leadership team with updating revenue forecasts
- Work with wider content and digital teams to integrate influencer marketing opportunities into client’s wider content and digital strategy
- Develop our influencer marketing offering by testing new technologies & building case studies to support up-sell, cross-sell and new business opportunities
- Support leadership team to define processes, develop our product offering and increase profitability by driving cost efficiencies
- 2 years + of digital influencer industry experience
- Strong understanding of influencer marketing, the data and social statistics behind it in order to demonstrate campaign success
- Up to date with the latest trends, pop culture and news/media
- Deep understanding of social media channel landscape and evolving trends
- In depth knowledge of all legal regulations relevant to the influencer space
- Exceptional judgement when working with influencers, team members, client contacts, and vendors as well as strong negotiation skills
- Track record of successfully delivering influencer marketing campaigns
- Strong leadership and team management skills