- Atlanta, GA, USA
Lead Analyst (CRM)
Are the go-to person? Do people come to you when they need to answer the tough questions? Have your SQL skills been referred to as “Magic”?
If so, this is the job for you!
The Lead Analyst (CRM), will work with the agency’s largest client to answer strategic questions with data. This high visibility role provides the opportunity to be deeply integrated into the client’s business and support projects that directly impact the bottom line.
Moxie’s CRM and DecisionIQ products have positioned the agency as the leader in the analytics practice, and the Lead Analyst (CRM) will be a vital member of this 40+ person team.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
· Client/Account facing LEADER representing marketing analytics and data driven strategy recommendations
· Connector within the Moxie organization as well as within client organizations; Opportunity seeker
· Responsible for driving the structure and utilization of Marketing Analytics tools and services to meet client strategic deliverables (ie: customer profiling, dynamic algorithmic marketing)
· Storytelling and communication of data findings
· Dashboard design
Nature, Scope & Job Requirements
Reports to Sr. Director, Analytics
This position is supported by a team of 2 analyst
Will require 3 days per week in client office
Experience with CRM Tools (i.e. Salesforce, ExactTarget, Responsys, Silverpop)
Years of Relevant Experience
5-7 years of digital marketing experience primarily focused on strategic planning and analysis
Preferred Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies
· Highly skilled SQL user
· Tableau dashboard visualization skills
· Strong presentation skills
· Detail oriented while keeping sight of bigger picture/trends, intellectually curious
· Must be a self-starter, with strong planning and organizational skills and the ability to work with minimal direction
· Excellent communication, management and time prioritization skills
· Work autonomously to drive best practice adoption across a wide variety of clients and verticals
· Able to think about both practical and visionary uses of available data
· Deep understanding of marketing, advertising, and customer profiling
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.