- Atlanta, GA, USA
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe[Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital first, data driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, Transformation:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
Our SVP, Intelligence partners closely with clients to develop, guide, and implement an Intelligence Evolution Roadmap that defines the right approach to measurement, analysis and decisioning to reach our clients business goals. They work to grow new and existing relationships by working closely with Consumer Experience and Account Leadership teams to assess client business models and identify new revenue opportunities within the context of data and technology.
The Intelligence team has a broad focus, from developing long-term holistic measurement plans across an entire consumer journey to creating personalized, algorithmic-driven data marketing solutions to continuous optimization and attributions strategies (and everything in between).
The SVP understands what makes a true insight—not simply a statistic, trend or data point but a behavior revelation that provides a whole new perspective. They lead the agency in defining the problem and are skilled at translating data into insights and insights into galvanizing strategies for optimization or opportunity against Audience and Experience.
The SVP, is a thought leader, and is passionately dedicated to growing our intelligence expertise and knowledge base. As the leader of data scientists, analysts and strategists; you work with team members to hone and evolve their skills so as to maintain a market leader position for talent.
They spend significant time onsite with clients to gain deep insight into business needs, becoming trusted partners and advisors to senior client executives. They are a connector of people, data and technology.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
• Client/Account facing LEADER representing data, technology and all marketing analytics (web, mobile, crm, social, digital media, and emerging trends)
• Connector within the Moxie organization as well as within client organizations; Opportunity seeker
• Responsible for driving the structure and utilization of Marketing Analytics tools and services to meet client strategic deliverables (ie: customer profiling, dynamic algorithmic marketing)
• Management and operational responsibility for Analysts, Insights Analysts and Data Scientists within the Analytics team
• Manage relationships of industry-leading tool and solution providers such as Adobe, IBM, Oracle, etc.
Nature, Scope & Job Requirements
Reports to EVP Intelligence, Data & Technology
This position is supported by a team of 50+/-; across 3 offices ATL, PITT, NYC
May require overnight travel up to 50%
Bachelor’s degree required, MS/MBA Preferred
Years of Relevant Experience
15+ years of digital marketing experience primarily focused on strategic planning and analysis
Preferred Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies
• Expert level knowledge of analytics platforms and other business intelligence tools
• Strong management experience, including history of leading teams
• Must be a self-starter, with strong planning and organizational skills and the ability to work with minimal direction
• Excellent management, communication and time prioritization skills
• Able to think about both practical and visionary uses of available data
All your information will be kept confidential in accordance with EEO guidelines.