Associate Director, eCommerce
- Chicago, IL, USA
Starcom is a world-renowned media communications agency that architects connected human experiences to create value through precision marketing, content and technology solutions. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Bank of America, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Novartis, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media—the global media solutions group which also encompasses Zenith, Mediavest | Spark and Optimedia | Blue 449—a key division of Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], one of the world’s leading communications groups.
The Associate Director will work as a member of a small cross-functional team with ownership of Amazon strategy. The Associate Director must have a mastery of Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) Paid Search/Sponsored Product Listings as well as Amazon Media Group (AMG) services such as on-site display advertising and AAP.
As part of the Starcom's Commerce practice, the Associate Director will be responsible for driving our client's Amazon growth and acceleration strategy.
- Oversee the client's strategy and growth of Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) Paid Search/Sponsored Product Listings as well as Amazon Media Group (AMG) services such as on-site display advertising and AAP.
- Become the expert and educate teams and clients of the eCommerce retail environment
- Build end-to-end strategy and plans for the client
- Assist internal teams within the Commerce practice in growing each clients business
- Work with cross-functional teams to provide insight and recommendations
*This role does not currently have any direct reports. However, this individual will gain direct reports as their scope across the client's business expands.
- Bachelor's degree or higher with 5+ years of related experience
- eCommerce experience is required
- Experience with Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) Paid Search/Sponsored Product Listings and Amazon Media Group (AMG) services
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with diverse groups
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint as well as other equivalent programs and as appropriate specific industry tools and technology
- A proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects effectively and work well under pressure to deliver high-quality work within tight deadlines
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities with the ability to think unconventionally in proposing solutions
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.