- Sydney NSW, Australia
Zenith is The ROI Agency, we succeed when our clients succeed. We have a simple strategy: motivate our people, deliver great work, and delight our clients.Clients want to work with happy and motivated people.We have a superb Talent team, helping the agency recruit, develop and retain the industry's best talent. We're constantly striving to create a winning culture and we're delighted that 91% of our people would recommend us as a great place to work.We are single mindedly focused on delivering great work.We have a consistent track record of making our clients' communications more effective. Our goal is to achieve commercial marketing success. We don't set out to win awards but see them as a function of great work.Our greatest credential is our client list.Every day we work on challenging business and communication issues, in partnership with great client marketing teams. We are proud to have worked with many of our clients for 10 years or more and are equally proud of our new relationships.To learn more, visitwww.zenithmedia.com
We’re currently hiring a Digital Account Manager to join Zenith to work on some of the key clients for the agency. This role is perfect for someone coming from an implementation background with the ability to plan, buy, implement, optimise and report on brand and/or performance media campaigns across a wide variety of platforms with the support of a planner and coordinator.
Reporting to and working closely with the Digital Director, you will manage the strategic planning for both brand and performance media and ensure each campaign delivered is truly integrated and best in class. You will also be responsible for:
- Pulling together digital demographic, attitudinal, mindset and behavioural insights, using industry tools such as Roy Morgan, and desk top research
- Define what aspects of your target audience(s)’s demographics, attitudes, activities, behaviours, mindsets or beliefs you’d need to leverage in order to get a high response with a minimum wastage.
- Selling in well thought out digital recommendations, backed up by facts. Taking your client on a journey, clearly articulating the why, how and what.
- Playing an active role in ensuring that unique and ground-breaking ideas are developed and continually recommending and test the latest technologies and monitor results
- Managing the workflow of the Digital team to ensure that tasks are delivered on time and the team are continually learning
- Staying aware of clients’ competitor activities & deliver insights for clients
- Collaborating and developing strong working relationships with the wider team.
Who we are looking for
- Ideally 4-5+ year’s digital experience agency side
- A strong understanding of brands and their communication objectives
- Advanced knowledge of at least 2 digital channels ie. SEM & Programmatic Or Paid Social & Programmatic Display
- In-depth experience using industry tools and technologies Ad server set up and trafficking (DCM and Sizmek) previous experience. Fundamentals knowledge of AdWords, Power Editor, Facebook Blueprint and DBM, The Trade Desk.
- Understands digital trafficking, BCC
** Only successful applicants will be contacted