Regional Planning Manager
- Sydney NSW, Australia
Zenith is The ROI Agency, we succeed when our clients succeed. We have a simple strategy: motivate our people, deliver great work, and delight our clients.Clients want to work with happy and motivated people.We have a superb Talent team, helping the agency recruit, develop and retain the industry's best talent. We're constantly striving to create a winning culture and we're delighted that 91% of our people would recommend us as a great place to work.We are single mindedly focused on delivering great work.We have a consistent track record of making our clients' communications more effective. Our goal is to achieve commercial marketing success. We don't set out to win awards but see them as a function of great work.Our greatest credential is our client list.Every day we work on challenging business and communication issues, in partnership with great client marketing teams. We are proud to have worked with many of our clients for 10 years or more and are equally proud of our new relationships.To learn more, visitwww.zenithmedia.com
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced Media Planner to join Zenith on a regional luxury client. This is truly a unique opportunity as this vacancy goes beyond your classical media planning role with a remit of the APAC region.
The Planning Manager will be based out of our Sydney agency which is the regional hub for the APAC region. This role will require you to take ownership of strategy and planning and ensure it is rolled out across other markets including China, India, Singapore, Thailand & Taiwan.
Being an expert across the Australian media market, this is an opportunity to broaden your knowledge and capabilities internationally. You will work closely with the client lead based in Sydney to ensure media briefs are planned to the highest possible standard across all media channels. You will also be responsible for:
- Taking responsibility for the APAC media markets including stakeholder management and complete coordination and consistency of media plans across these markets
- Providing thought leadership to clients across all channels with a strong focus on digital.
- Ensuring excellent client service is delivered and a great working relationship is maintained
- Ensuring that the product delivered to clients is superior and best in class.
- Building and maintain strong industry and key agency relations that exist between the client and creative agencies. Your role will be to help support the Planning and Business Director in delivering fully integrated work to the clients so that they feel we are working as one agency.
- To be responsible for ensuring that client finances are tightly managed and that if clients have queries on invoices that they are managed in a timely manner.
- To be able to identify commercial opportunities and with the necessary support, to work to achieve incremental revenue streams that will benefit both the client and Zenith
Desired Skills and Experience
This role is suited to an experienced Media Planner who has 4+ years experience working in Australia and who would like to broaden their experience across a regional client. Exposure to working on a global account will be advantageous.
Zenith’s Australian client portfolio comprises a range of category leaders including Honda, Reckitt Benckiser, Aldi, GHD, Oracle, Kering; Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent, Alexander McQueen, Balenciaga, Bottega Venetal, Henkel, Singapore Tourism, SBS, Tennis Australia, Didi & Parmalat and the latest win with Luxottica.