SVP, Digital Media Activation
- New York, NY, USA
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK AT SPARK FOUNDRY
Let’s be honest – in this industry, sometimes we complicate things that should be simple. Here is the bottom line: we want YOU to join us if you are truly passionate about guiding marketers on how to best connect their brands with people. It doesn’t get much simpler than that.
At Spark Foundry, we have a unique approach and provide the support to help you do this. In fact, our approach is built on creating the space for ideas that lead to smart work, and Spark Foundry is built to celebrate and develop YOUR ideas.
Spark Foundry is looking for an SVP, Digital Media Activation to join our team. This position will work on multiple accounts and report into a EVP of Digital and manage a full digital media planning team. We are looking for a hard-working and talented individual with an established background of success in the digital marketing field.
• Oversee a portfolio of digital media clients, with a focus on strategic vision, team management, process refinement, and financial administration
• Manage all projects to ensure the highest level of quality assurance, performance and innovation
• Oversee/Develop DR and Brand strategies that drive client KPI’s including Cost-Per-Acquisition, Unaided Awareness, Intent, Linkage, etc
• Help clients orchestrate and leverage all available digital platforms including display, video, mobile, social and search to drive measurable results
• Steward client interest in the areas of tracking and delivering measurable results and analytics, market knowledge, and audience insights
• Promote when appropriate, the use of other agency services - research, technology, creative, etc. - in executing the media campaigns and cohesive programs
• Stay well versed of new technologies and trends in order to apply strategically to client’s business as well as proactively construct business building ideas
• Work collaboratively in planning sessions regarding client strategy and approach, providing leadership, consultation and acting as a voice for digital media
• Establish and manage relationships with senior media clients as well as be a key agency contact and resource for clients across other disciplines/departments
• Partner with other brand agency leads to deliver unified cross-platform strategies and ideas
• Collaborate with agency cross functional teams to deliver cohesive business solutions and strategies
• Manages workflow, efficient and profitable servicing of clients, staffing levels, fosters healthy team structure, team assignments
• Manage and oversee monthly and end of campaign client billing, digital media budget reconciliations
• Maintain knowledge of reporting, analytic, auditing, and financial platforms and tools along with their functionality
Leadership & Management Competencies
• Keep other agency departments informed about the digital media work produced for clients and best practices
• Liaise with high-level brand representatives including VPs and CMOs
• Enforce established agency policies and procedures; work continually
• Assist in new business efforts as needed
• Embody Spark Foundry's values and cultivate them among the team
• Provide leadership/motivation and convey the vision and values of the agency to media staff
• Critiques, conducts reviews, performance evaluation of media team to ensure that effective, efficient and profitable staff operations are maintained; working closely with Associate Media Directors and other assigned staff to provide mentorship and guidance to the team
• Serve as point of escalation for client issues and concerns
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 10+ years digital media across all platforms: display, search, mobile
• Proven track record of flawlessly managing issues, teams and clients
• Outstanding attention to detail and organizational abilities, ability to troubleshoot and provide feedback, guidance and solutions
• Ability to prioritize and organize issues/projects for self and entire team
• Ability to manage large project with exceptional project management skills
• Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively and diplomatically manage client relations and expectations
WHO WE ARE
Throughout our rich history, we’ve taken pride in our ongoing legacy of and commitment to constant evolution. It’s in our DNA to evolve.
By melding the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse across our business, we aim to bring modern heat to brands – the kind of heat that arises at the intersection of startup and powerhouse; of data and content; of art and science; of old and new.
Energy and innovation fuels our startup spirit, while the unrivaled marketplace clout, exclusive partnerships, and global practice capabilities we have at our disposal as a full-service Publicis Media agency deliver our powerhouse soul for our clients.
We hope you’ll take a few moments to learn more about us, and to begin thinking about how we might put “the power of plus” to work for you (http://www.sparkfoundryww.com/).
Spark Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.