Supervisor, Analytics & Insights - Campaign Reporting
- Chicago, IL, USA
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK AT SPARK FOUNDRY
Let’s be honest – in this industry, sometimes we complicate things that should be simple. Here is the bottom line: we want YOU to join us if you are truly passionate about guiding marketers on how to best connect their brands with people. It doesn’t get much simpler than that.
At Spark Foundry, we have a unique approach and provide the support to help you do this. In fact, our approach is built on creating the space for ideas that lead to smart work, and Spark Foundry is built to celebrate and develop YOUR ideas.
The Campaign Reporting Supervisor manages a team that combines data aggregation & data-driven story-telling, and has a penchant for aligning clients’ operations to help clients frame decisions and drive actions that deliver bottom-line benefit. The successful candidate is a curious problem-solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
In short, this role aggregates, makes sense of and explains data in a compelling manner and sets the foundation for ongoing use of data and systems for decision-making and optimization by investment teams and client through process definition work.
• Manages a team of 1+ analysts across multiple accounts
• Works with media teams to develop KPIs based off campaign objectives for digital media campaigns
• Understands a variety of digital measurement partners & capabilities (DoubleClick, Nielsen, ComScore, FourSquare, Lucid, GA, Adobe, Sizmek, etc)
• Works in multiple dashboards (Datorama, ComScore, Nielsen, DDM, etc)
• Works with digital media data from a variety of sources to then aggregate, clean up, analyze and present data and insights & learnings into client facing report
• Works with data architecture team to ensure data is properly & accurately ingested & displayed within dashboards (Datorama)
• Present insights & optimization recommendations to internal and external teams
• BA (in quantitative sciences preferred -Economics, Finance, Statistics, etc)
• High detail and coordination skills required; able to accurately exchange/ track with high volumes of data and manage timely status updates with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
• 2-5 years of work experience in a quantitative business environment. Digital media preferred.
• Strong technology orientation: and aptitude to quickly learn new technology required
• High Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint)
• Data manipulation and statistical tools (SQL, R, Python, SAS, SPSS, etc.) a plus
• Ad serving cookie level data (Atlas, Doubleclick)
• Data Visualization tools (Datorama, Tableau)
• Solid verbal and written communication skills – can accurately present detailed information
WHO WE ARE
Throughout our rich history, we’ve taken pride in our ongoing legacy of and commitment to constant evolution. It’s in our DNA to evolve.
By melding the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse across our business, we aim to bring modern heat to brands – the kind of heat that arises at the intersection of startup and powerhouse; of data and content; of art and science; of old and new.
Energy and innovation fuels our startup spirit, while the unrivaled marketplace clout, exclusive partnerships, and global practice capabilities we have at our disposal as a full-service Publicis Media agency deliver our powerhouse soul for our clients.
We hope you’ll take a few moments to learn more about us, and to begin thinking about how we might put “the power of plus” to work for you (http://www.sparkfoundryww.com/).
Spark Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.