Director, Data & Technology Strategist
- Chicago, IL, USA
As the Human Experience Company, we are a global media agency that believes in the alchemy of people and technology to create experiences people love and actions brands need. It’s in our DNA. We’re powered by the strength of our innovative, driven and intelligent people who are deeply passionate about achieving best-in-class results on behalf of our clients – some of the world’s leading marketers.
We value you and the work you do. We work hard, but also enjoy scores of perks rooted in our legacy of having one of the strongest agency cultures. Our top-notch health insurance plans and very generous paid time off allow you much-needed time to recharge and achieve the work-life balance you need to bring your absolute best self to work.
If you are an ambitious goal-setter who is obsessed with the art and science of data, technology and innovation, we want you!
As the Director, Solutions Architect you will draw on your experience and expertise to intersect consulting, data, advanced analytics, and marketing strategy to drive and improve clients’ business results.
*This is an individual contributor role on a Sr. level Solutions Architecture team.
- Guide and drive use of data and technology to impact media strategies for brands based on business objectives.
- Includes collaboration across to Strategy, Investment, and Analytics to oversee the deployment and activation of marketing technologies
- Multi-year future state visioning of existing solutions
- Evaluate new and current data & technology partners and new approaches for greatest client impact
- Pioneer innovative approaches & solutions to address business objectives (via custom solutions) and industry gaps (via agency product development)
- Serve as the marketplace representation for Starcom’s Data Practice and its impact on client businesses
- Understand how platform/data technologies work and offer the ability to explain technical concepts in ordinary terms (be technically savvy - understand the opportunities and limitations)\
- Communicate opportunities, learnings, and recommendations with authority and credibility
- Developing business cases for the client to secure talent in Starcom talent and technology
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 7+ years of professional experience in consulting (strategy or operations), digital and advanced analytics, marketing technology, digital strategy, and buying.
- Strong attention to detail and understanding sense of urgency. Proven track record in establishing priorities
- Strong entrepreneurial mind-set with the drive to dig in, problem solve, and evolve solutions; comfortable providing clarity in times of ambiguity
- Ability to cultivate relationships with technology
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.