Associate Director, Public Relations
- New York, NY, USA
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has 300+ talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS, Delta, Porsche, American Cancer Society, Ocean Spray, Wells Fargo, The Coca-Cola Company, 20th Century Fox, Chick-fil-A, Nike, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition and Cisco Systems.
Overall Scope of the position:
Responsible for developing and executing effective internal and external communications and strategies and tactics to drive engagement across Publicis Media’s content brands: Moxie, MRY, and Relevant24. Based in Atlanta, this role is responsible for internal and external communications, PR, events, marketing and content. The Associate Director of Corporate Communications possess a keen understanding of the agency’s vision and creatively conveys that vision throughout all communications. This position reports to the VP of Corporate Communications at Publicis Media.
Creates and executes strategic communication plans to engage internal and external audiences to drive brand reputation for the above-mentioned organizations, leadership and initiatives
Works with constituents across each organization to ensure consistency of the brand voice, messaging and outreach efforts
Partner with the VP of Corporate Communications at Publicis Media to create and pitch news media stories to elevate the profile, brand and reputation of Moxie, MRY, and Relevant24 with key stakeholders at each
Work with internal executives to develop content and thought leadership pieces
- Develop and execute an annual marketing plan including conferences, events, panels, thought leadership, social strategy and proactive press for brands: Moxie, MRY and Relevant24
- Moxie brand community manager leading the proactive/reactive content strategy and execution spanning platforms including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram, as well as, updating and maintaining the Moxie website
- Work with Publicis Media social community manager to support social efforts for MRY and Relevant24.
- Provides strategy and direction for regular internal communications procedures
- Works closely with brands’ Strategic Solutions to develop meaningful content for the agencies and practices, and work to strategically distribute across the brands
- Creates communication plan and generates content for regular, timely internal communications throughout the organization (including but not limited to updating agency digital screens, social media, administer surveys, employee & HR initiatives)
- Provides day-of logistical support and assists with internal details for company events including execution and coordination within the Operations teams at each brand
4 + years of corporate communications experience, exposure in advertising a plus
Ability to work with multiple stakeholders, including senior executives and clients,
Excellent verbal and written communications skills
A natural storyteller, with excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
Can create communications strategies to effectively connect with various audiences
Thrives in fast-paced environments is flexible, collaborative and deadline driven
Polished organizational skills, ability to multitask and prioritize
- Outstanding judgment and decision making
Experience securing press coverage and excellent social media skills
Must have a positive and “can do” attitude
Proficiency of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.) and social media understanding for all major platforms (i.e. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.