- London, UK
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, Digitas, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
About Publicis Spine
Empower people to address business challenges with data
Publicis Spine is dedicated to helping brands unlock the value of data, with unprecedented access to data-driven technology and expertise through a unified infrastructure that supports all agencies. The team creates sustainable services and solutions that can be configured according to client needs and deliver growth for client businesses
About Publicis PeopleCloud:
Our global platform is Publicis PeopleCloud. It starts with a simple principle: the more we know about people, the more we can drive brand growth by converting people at scale. Publicis PeopleCloud is an end-to-end marketing platform that organizes data into People IDs, integrating 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party data and using machine learning to match cookies, devices, and offline behaviours to actual people, in a privacy-compliant manner. Aggregating these IDs provides a basis for growth planning, building audiences, creating content, managing and measuring marketing campaigns. The platform sits within the Publicis Spine and supports the full spectrum of Marketing Transformation and Digital Business Transformation for our clients.
Project Management and pitch material co-ordination is essential to ensuring Publicis Media products and offerings are pitched and sold correctly. PM expertise at the pitch stage will ensure the product is delivered against scope, with accurate costs and timing plans. Applying this expertise to the sales side of our organization will ensure our product is sold following the correct procedures and with the correct information.
The Project Support/Pitch Coordinator will be an integral part of the People Cloud PMO team, reporting into Programme Management. The PMO works alongside Senior Client Consultants and above specialist delivery teams in order to deploy platforms to our agency users. This role will support the new business process and pitching capability within PeopleCloud to ensure the correct materials are created, communicated and managed as part of a defined pitching process.
The Project Support will need to maintain connections across multiple disciplines and teams in order to produce, facilitate and manage the pitch process. The successful candidate for this position will be someone who is highly organized, values collaboration and takes responsibility for their work-streams within a matrix organization.
- Become an active part of our pitch process when approaching new clients
- Create and manage pitch materials
- Manage the pitch timeline, dependencies and deliverables
- Assist the Client Consultant team with high-level schedule / resource / budget tracking activities
- Prepare and maintain detailed project documentation (where required) including actions, issues and risk logs, status reporting and lessons learned.
- Organizing, facilitating, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Ensuring documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested
Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years of experience working in a product company, media business or relevant functional / business experience
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Hands-on experience with recent version of Microsoft Office – Excel / Word, PowerPoint
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Critical / analytical thinking and problem solving
- High energy level, strong team player, ‘can do attitude’ and good work ethic
- Interpersonal Relations: diplomacy, patience, dependable, productive and a flexible attitude with team members
- Knowledge of the media industry, digital technology and the pitching process
- Experience working in a product development, technical, or consulting atmosphere
- Project Management basics – Prince2 foundation / practitioner
- A desire to learn more how new business works