- London, UK
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, Digitas, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
About Publicis Spine
Empower people to address business challenges with data
Publicis Spine is dedicated to helping brands unlock the value of data, with unprecedented access to data-driven technology and expertise through a unified infrastructure that supports all agencies. The team creates sustainable services and solutions that can be configured according to client needs and deliver growth for client businesses
About Publicis PeopleCloud:
Our global platform is Publicis PeopleCloud. It starts with a simple principle: the more we know about people, the more we can drive brand growth by converting people at scale. Publicis PeopleCloud is an end-to-end marketing platform that organizes data into People IDs, integrating 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party data and using machine learning to match cookies, devices, and offline behaviours to actual people, in a privacy-compliant manner. Aggregating these IDs provides a basis for growth planning, building audiences, creating content, managing and measuring marketing campaigns. The platform sits within the Publicis Spine and supports the full spectrum of Marketing Transformation and Digital Business Transformation for our clients.
The Product Data Manager will play a key role within the Global Product team to help manage use cases, functional requirements, product development backlog, and product documentation associated with the development of back-end product components and data assets. The Product Data Manager will also assist with cross-functional teams for product execution and launch. The role will require collaboration with key stakeholders within Publicis Media Product/Engineering Teams and external users to keep client needs top of mind. This role will require elicitation and documentation of requirements for product initiatives.
- Collaborate with product team, engineering and end-users to define and document product requirements and feature prioritization
- Maintain prioritized backlog of data integration and modeling work required to deliver product requirements and end-user needs
- Monitor status of ongoing work and articulate progress, dependencies, and risks to product team, engineering and other stakeholders
- Document back-end APIs and process in the form of reference materials
- Help support efficient working of all phases of product development, including sprint planning, retrospectives, etc. and managing tickets in Jira, as needed
- Stay on top of industry changes, through partnerships and self-research/learning that may have direct impact on product
- Bachelor’s Degree with concentration in Math, computer science, advertising, or marketing
- Minimum 2 years of experience in development, business/data analysis, user experience, or project/product management experience
- Familiarity with Amazon S3, JSON, ETL, APIs, Querying and data ingestion technologies is strongly preferred
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills, both in person and written
- Experience in digital or TV media planning/buying/modeling is preferred
- Experience working within an agile framework and using tools such as Jira or Rally is preferred
- Experience participating in sprint planning, retrospectives, daily standups, etc.
- Positive and strong team player with a good work ethic
- Comfortable working in an environment where priorities may shift due to industry, product, or user needs
- Thrives on brainstorming and building innovative solutions that consistently challenges the status quo
- The candidate must be comfortable working with teams across countries and time zones
- Fluency in multiple languages is desirable