Senior Media Manager
Zenith is The ROI Agency, we succeed when our clients succeed. We have a simple strategy: motivate our people, deliver great work, and delight our clients.Clients want to work with happy and motivated people.We have a superb Talent team, helping the agency recruit, develop and retain the industry's best talent. We're constantly striving to create a winning culture and we're delighted that 91% of our people would recommend us as a great place to work.We are single mindedly focused on delivering great work.We have a consistent track record of making our clients' communications more effective. Our goal is to achieve commercial marketing success. We don't set out to win awards but see them as a function of great work.Our greatest credential is our client list.Every day we work on challenging business and communication issues, in partnership with great client marketing teams. We are proud to have worked with many of our clients for 10 years or more and are equally proud of our new relationships.To learn more, visitwww.zenithmedia.com
As a Senior Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Management: Effective & efficient management and delivery of the agency’s media product & thinking to clients.
- Quality of work: Delivers high quality output both internally & externally based on attention to detail and rigor.
- Client relationship development: Support the Media Director to develop the relationship with clients & be seen by clients as a valuable member of the account team who adds value to the business. Has client trust and confidence. Able to steer client expectations.
- Technical skills: Knowledge & understanding of all media channels combined with an ability to use tools and systems to deliver crafted & insightful plans.
- Information management: Helps the Media Director through the timely provision & application of information to enable the development of plans & strategies which are locally and culturally impactful.
- Team management: Able to motivate, organize and inspire direct reports (planners/executives) to achieve.
Specifically, your role will include:
From a Client Perspective:
- First and foremost, support the Media Director in the effective running of the account
- Consistently high standard of output in a timely & accurate manner
- Provide planning insights & documents which reflect the client’s goals & business objectives
- Ensure that financial processes are rigorously adhered to
- Integrate across the communications partners & within the client’s organization at the appropriate level
From an Agency Perspective:
- Support the Media Director in ensuring that we deliver high client satisfaction scores (which means we constantly have a pulse on the relationship)
- Lead on day to day running of the account with clients & agency partners
- Manage & deliver excellent media product & thinking for clients
- Have strong attention to detail & numerical accuracy
- Be aware of opportunities to drive revenue streams from existing relationships and leveraging cases from existing relationships to create new relationships
- Add to the culture of best practice sharing
- Drive relationships at the appropriate levels of our client organizations
- Help provide communication solutions that consider all potential appropriate routes, e.g., covering offline media, digital, search, content development, communications planning, events, etc.
- Ensure financial processes are rigorously adhered to
You will have/be:
- Energetic, determined and proactive
- Strong communication and presentation skills (written or oral), attention to detail and numeracy
- Strong understanding of media terminology & concepts
- Sense of commercial acumen
- Understand the role of most tools & systems
- Attention to detail & rigor
- Conversant with digital media and able to think across the whole media mix
- Ability to work across cultures & demonstrate tact
- Solid grounding in local /regional media
- 4 - 6 years work experience
- Experience in mentoring and managing junior planners / executive