- Atlanta, GA, USA
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has 300+ talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS, Delta, Porsche, American Cancer Society, Ocean Spray, Wells Fargo, The Coca-Cola Company, 20th Century Fox, Chick-fil-A, Nike, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition and Cisco Systems.
The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to assigned senior executives in a professional, efficient, and confidential manner. The position will require discretion, judgment, tact, poise, and the ability to prioritize, prepare correspondences, and research highly confidential materials and issues. The person in this position will be required to interact with a wide range of employees, clients and business partners and provide excellent customer service.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Provide administrative support with high degree of initiative, confidentiality and professional demeanor. Maintain poise to project a professional image of the office with diplomacy and creativity in work strategies.
- Maintain calendars using Mircrosoft Outlook with little input. Schedule meetings using knowledge and good judgment of priorities.
- Provide business travel support, monitoring travel schedules and provide back up plans as needed.
- Input weekly timesheets and manage Outlook Out-of-Office Assistant. Maintain up to date status on department timesheets and vacation calendars.
- Coordinate office and department meetings and events.
- Assist Operations (HR, IT, Facilities) team with new employee onboarding and employee exits.
- Maintain confidential files and records using judgment and discretion.
- Handle internal and external correspondence; create reports and presentations, as necessary.
- Seek out opportunities to evaluate existing processes and make improvements when necessary.
- Build effective, professional relationships with co-workers, clients and business partners.
- Perform duties and projects as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to perform manual tasks and lift items as needed for event support
Years of Relevant Experience
- 5+ years of experience in administrative role supporting executive level employees
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PPT and Outlook) - required
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Competencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent judgment, problem solving and decision making ability
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with integrity
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize; demonstrated agility and flexibility
- Passion and enthusiasm for the position and our agency
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.