Programmatic Analytics Manager
- New York, NY, USA
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK AT SPARK FOUNDRY
Let’s be honest – in this industry, sometimes we complicate things that should be simple. Here is the bottom line: we want YOU to join us if you are truly passionate about guiding marketers on how to best connect their brands with people. It doesn’t get much simpler than that.
At Spark Foundry, we have a unique approach and provide the support to help you do this. In fact, our approach is built on creating the space for ideas that lead to smart work, and Spark Foundry is built to celebrate and develop YOUR ideas.
The Manager owns strategic planning and campaign execution for an assigned client. This position is both strategic and tactical in scope, requiring the Manager to independently generate strategic insights for the campaigns in his/her portfolio and implement campaigns with the support of Programmatic Analysts. Managers train Programmatic Analysts on client specific requirements, providing expertise in optimization strategies and guidance on best practices related to client communication.
The ideal candidate will have prior online trafficking and campaign management experience, strong analytical and communication skills, and prior experience with bid management platforms and active campaign optimization. Managers must possess a strong inner drive to contribute.
Inventory & New Channel Strategy
• Meet with and vet inventory and advance channel partners
• Proactively identify opportunities to test partners and bring those ideas to programmatic planning counterparts
• Oversight of larger and more strategic accounts and supply innovations
• Create custom solutions including but not limited to white lists, custom marketplaces, PMPs, SSPs, cross-channel, etc.
• Work with platforms, SSPs, and programmatic buyers to ensure accurate implementation
• Troubleshoot supply issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
• Oversee supply and new channel QA process
• Partner with programmatic buy on inventory performance analysis and optimization strategies
• Identify case study potential for key opportunities and lead creation with programmatic buyer
• Develop best practices for inventory solutions and new channels and regularly communicate out to the larger programmatic team
• Maintain log of all inventory and new channel testing across all Spark Foundry offices
• Manage relationship with inventory supply partners
• Work with programmatic leadership on positioning opportunities for new channel testing
• Develop consistent processes across office for using offshore resources
• Work with offshore management on feedback and needs
• Lead development of process docs, training, and new hire onboarding material across office
• Own curriculum development and coordinate Pioneer training program across office
• Create consistent templates and positioning in conjunction with the Programmatic leadership
Management and Talent Growth
• Lead and assist in coaching, managing, and educating Senior Analyst, helping to support inventory curation and negotiation
• Four-year college degree
• Must have 3+ years of experience working with RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, ad servers, verification partners and other supply platforms
• Previous people management a plus
• Deep understanding of programmatic planning & buying and ad tech vendors
• Strong negotiation skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions, specifically Excel
• Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Strong project and time management skills
• Strong desire to contribute to a team
WHO WE ARE
Throughout our rich history, we’ve taken pride in our ongoing legacy of and commitment to constant evolution. It’s in our DNA to evolve.
By melding the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse across our business, we aim to bring modern heat to brands – the kind of heat that arises at the intersection of startup and powerhouse; of data and content; of art and science; of old and new.
Energy and innovation fuels our startup spirit, while the unrivaled marketplace clout, exclusive partnerships, and global practice capabilities we have at our disposal as a full-service Publicis Media agency deliver our powerhouse soul for our clients.
We hope you’ll take a few moments to learn more about us, and to begin thinking about how we might put “the power of plus” to work for you (http://www.sparkfoundryww.com/).
Spark Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer.