Sr. Analyst (Programmatic Campaign Management)
- Detroit, MI, USA
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK AT SPARK FOUNDRY
Let’s be honest –in this industry, sometimes we complicate things that should be simple. Here is the bottom line:we want YOU to join us if you are truly passionate about guiding marketers on how to best connect their brands with people. It doesn’t get much simpler than that.At Spark Foundry, we have a unique approach and provide the support tohelp you do this. In fact, our approach is built on creating the space for ideas that lead to smart work, and Spark Foundry is built to celebrate and develop YOUR ideas.
WHO WE ARE
Throughout our rich history, we’ve taken pride in our ongoing legacy of and commitment to constant evolution. It’s in our DNA to evolve.By melding the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse across our business, we aim to bring modern heat to brands –the kind of heat that arises at the intersection of startup and powerhouse; of data and content; of art and science; of old and new.Energy and innovation fuels our startup spirit, while the unrivaled marketplace clout, exclusive partnerships, and global practice capabilities we have at our disposal as a full-service Publicis Media agency deliver our powerhouse soul for our clients.We hope you’ll take a few moments to learn more about us, and to begin thinking about how we might put “the power of plus” to work for you.To learn more, visit www.sparkfoundryww.com
The Senior Programmatic Analyst owns strategic planning and campaign execution for an assigned client. This position is both strategic and tactical in scope, requiring the Senior Programmatic Analyst to independently generate strategic insights for the campaigns in his/her portfolio and implement campaigns with the support of Programmatic Analysts. Senior Programmatic Analyst train Programmatic Analysts on client specific requirements, providing expertise in optimization strategies and guidance on best practices related to client communication.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience with digital bid management platforms or digital advertising tools such as DoubleClick (Google) for Search or Display; Active campaign optimization efforts is a must. Senior Programmatic Analysts must possess a strong inner drive to contribute.
- Effectively communicate digital strategies and rational for tactical approaches for each campaign
- Execute, manage, and optimize programmatic media campaigns and programs for agency clients while meeting or surpassing client performance expectations
- Develop, grow, and maintain relationships with programmatic customers through exceptional client service
- Formulate proposals for new client opportunities
- Manage the delivery of creative assets, insertion orders, campaign artifacts, and all relevant campaign documentation in preparation for campaign launch
- Partner with Analytics team on campaign measurement reporting and insights generation
- Provide regular insights to clients detailing performance, campaign optimizations, and new opportunities
- Work with media partners to ensure accurate platform implementation
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
- Oversee campaign QA process
- Provide monthly auditing reports to Agency partners and actualize bill/pay systems when applicable
- Lead and assist in coaching, managing, and educating Campaign Specialists, helping to support campaigns
- Attend client meetings, as needed
- Participate in regular knowledge share sessions to share and learn new strategies for optimizing and enhancing campaign performance
- Four-year college degree
- Must have 2+ years of experience in bid management, campaign management/optimization, or digital media operations
- Client facing experience with the ability to identify risks and effectively manage through issues
- Understanding of traditional and interactive media planning elements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office solutions
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong desire to contribute to a team
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.