- Milano MI, Italia
As the original performance marketing agency, Performics converts consumer intent into revenue for the world's most admired brands. Across a global network operating in 41 countries worldwide, Performics creates connected and personalized digital experiences across paid, owned and earned media. RECMA recognized Performics as one of its Top Digital Agency Networks of 2014. Headquartered in Chicago, Performics is a Publicis Media company. To learn more, visit www.performics.com.
Descrizione del lavoro
We are looking for an e-commerce analyst to join Performics Italy to support our team by providing analysis & planning across e-commerce platforms. The goal of this role is to provide strategic reporting, insights and analyses to be used in e-commerce projects.
The ideal candidate is a strong data analyst with a background in online/ecommerce business and knowledge of online marketing. The candidate thrives on innovating in a fast-paced e-commerce environment and has the ability to successfully manage complex e-commerce projects.
- Measure, report and analyze campaign results across products, channels, e-commerce platforms and other performance segments.
- Work with marketing channel owners to measure performance of new and existing campaigns
- Be an expert in customer data, and help to identify and fill data gaps
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to understand the impact of analysis across multiple areas of the clients’ businesses.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum experience of 3-4 years of experience in online/digital companies handling and analyzing large data sets to successfully drive conclusions
- Must have experience with Adobe, Google Analytics Premium and other web analytic tools
- Experience with online advertising platforms such as AdWords, Facebook, and DoubleClick
- Knowledge of SQL queries to pull data.
- Strong Data skills - must be comfortable analyzing large quantities of data to create summaries, develop models, and extract insights
- Project management skills, driving multiple initiatives and roll outs to tight deadlines.
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to draw insights and recommendations from analysis and present proposals to internal stakeholders.
- Able to work quickly, able to experiment and amend approach based on data analysis and results.
- Strong understanding of digital media, ecommerce business models
Job is based in Milan , Italy