Analyst, Analytics & Insights
- Chicago, IL, USA
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK AT SPARK FOUNDRY
Let’s be honest – in this industry, sometimes we complicate things that should be simple. Here is the bottom line: we want YOU to join us if you are truly passionate about guiding marketers on how to best connect their brands with people. It doesn’t get much simpler than that.
At Spark Foundry, we have a unique approach and provide the support to help you do this. In fact, our approach is built on creating the space for ideas that lead to smart work, and Spark Foundry is built to celebrate and develop YOUR ideas.
The Campaign Reporting Analyst is responsible for aggregating data to measure campaign performance and provide insight on that performance. This introductory role involves learning campaign reporting and the thought process involved in driving insights on campaign performance
• Works with media teams to understand KPIs for digital media campaigns
• Responsible for aggregating data from many sources into a clean format
• Using aggregated data and client overall objectives to build & complete formatted reports that focuses on key performance indicators of campaign
• With the help of the supervisor, identifying & developing key insights and learnings that are then presented to internal and client leaders that drive efficiencies in media performance
• Develops proficiency on overall processes, procedures and media systems relative to assigned clients and/or areas of expertise; with experience seeks opportunities to improve continuously improve efficiency of processes.
• Manages all information issues and inquiries between and amongst key internal (functional and cross-functional contacts) and external clients (creative agencies, vendors, publishers) with highest degree of professionalism, urgency and customer service orientation.
• BA (in quantitative sciences preferred -Economics, Finance, Statistics, etc)
• High detail and coordination skills required; able to accurately exchange/ track with high volumes of data and manage timely status updates with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong customer service orientation and relationship building skills – builds credibility with all stakeholders as reliable, accurate, and resourceful conduit to ensure accurate and timely execution of information.
• Strong technology orientation: working knowledge of MS Office and aptitude to quickly learn new technology required
• Data manipulation and statistical tools (SQL, R, Python, SAS, SPSS, etc.) a plus
• Solid verbal and written communication skills – can accurately exchange detailed information
WHO WE ARE
Throughout our rich history, we’ve taken pride in our ongoing legacy of and commitment to constant evolution. It’s in our DNA to evolve.
By melding the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse across our business, we aim to bring modern heat to brands – the kind of heat that arises at the intersection of startup and powerhouse; of data and content; of art and science; of old and new.
Energy and innovation fuels our startup spirit, while the unrivaled marketplace clout, exclusive partnerships, and global practice capabilities we have at our disposal as a full-service Publicis Media agency deliver our powerhouse soul for our clients.
We hope you’ll take a few moments to learn more about us, and to begin thinking about how we might put “the power of plus” to work for you (http://www.sparkfoundryww.com/).
Spark Foundry is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.