Full-Stack Software Engineer (N910) Data Sciences
- New York, NY, USA
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of five global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital first, data driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 17,500 employees worldwide.
We are built on the foundation of Trust, Talent, Transformation:
Trust is the cornerstone upon which we build our relationships. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of how a partner should behave.
We treat our people and our clients with respect, transparency and honesty.
This is first and foremost a people business. We are committed to ensuring Publicis Media a destination for the best talent in our industry. We value people as individuals, growing ourselves as we grow our client’s business.
True transformation comes when we stop managing change, and instead initiate change. We believe in our purpose to be the admired force for business transformation. We believe that focusing on performance and results has the power to transform client business.
About the Team:
Data Sciences is a centralized global practice within Publicis Media, the media-centric solutions hub of Publicis Groupe. Data Sciences drives transformation across Publicis Media’s global agency brands via the provision of a scalable and consistent approach to data and technology. Data Sciences is powered by a leading, global data/tech platform; best-in-class technology management and consultancy services; unified workflow solutions; differentiated products and client solution stacks; and strategic oversight of all major data and technology partnerships. Home to over 700 engineers, data architects, consultants, product managers and a robust project management operation, Data Sciences helps scale innovation worldwide.
We are looking for a full-stack .NET Software Engineer to be responsible for the design, development, implementation and on-going support of .NET applications. The role will be comprised of both .NET development using C#, web development using MVC architecture and database development. One must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously, including both enhancements as well as new project development. Your responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. You will be a critical component to the team, a self-starter with a sense of urgency and a commitment to quality and professionalism.
Your day to day will include:
- Translating application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- The design, build, and maintenance of efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Integrating with 3rd party API’s for data consumption
- Integrating with data storage solutions such as SQL Server
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identifying bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Collaboration with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient in ASP.Net MVC, C#
- Strong understanding of RESTful API’s and knowledge of API design and management
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server, TSQL and SSIS
- Experience working on a CMS platform like Sitecore is a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of JS frameworks like ReactJS, Grunt, d3, Bootstrap and Kendo-UI is preferred
- Knowledge of Entity Framework, OWIN, IoC, WebAPI required
- Good knowledge of MVC and MVVM patterns
- Experience working with Agile Scrum teams
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as BitBucket and Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools like TeamCity
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred
- ~3-5 years of development experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.