Biddable Account Director
- London, UK
At Performics, we bring together the best and the brightest of the digital realm to decipher data, uncover stories, and understand why consumers do what they do. The Performics world features math whizzes, storytellers, strategists and creators, and is a place you can grow professionally, take advantage of bespoke training opportunities and cultivate your own career path. Formatted:Indent:Before:0"As the original performance marketing agency, we convert consumer intent into revenue for the world’s most admired brands. Across a global network operating in 57 countries worldwide, we create connected and personalized digital experiences across paid, earned and owned media. RECMA recognized Performics as one of their Top Digital Agency Networks of 2014. Headquartered in Chicago, Performics is a Publicis Media company. To learn more, visitwww.performics.com.
This role focuses on delivering best in class campaign activation, optimisation and analysis for multiple clients with a focus on direct response campaign objectives.
You will be responsible for a team of 3 (1 AM, 1 senior exec & 1 exec) across multiple clients. We are looking for a self-starter who can demonstrate leadership of a team, and quickly build relationships with key stakeholders internally and at the client side. There is scope to take on additional clients and team members for candidates who demonstrate the right level of experience.
Predominately UK based activity with a small amount of central activation across a few key markets. The role is 80% PPC and 20% Paid Social. The accounts are very direct response led so relevant client experience is a must.
You will be reporting into a Biddable Business Director and will be part of a wider Biddable team of circa 120 people.
Core responsibilities of the role are:
- Driving account performance and innovation across the brands’ portfolio
- Manage and lead the client relationship
- Provide strong leadership and inspiration for the team and clients
- Manage and lead the team, be responsible for the output of the team, ensuring all deliverables meet the standard expected of our Search proposition
- Responsible for team appraisals
- Liaise with 3rd party tools provider to get the best value and training for the team
- Creating strategy and detailed plans including multi markets budget proposals from briefs provided both from clients and internal client servicing teams.
- Contribute to Senior Management team initiatives with ideas and new processes when required
- Working on new business projects when required
We are looking for an enthusiastic and bright candidate, with a strong passion for all things digital and the drive to establish a successful career in media. We are looking for candidates with ideally solid experience in Paid Search. This role offers a great opportunity to develop line management skills. Passion for digital, an open mind and an ability to work well with people are a must.
Pre-requisites for the role are:
- Solid experience running complex Google, Facebook and Bing campaigns.
- Proven experience with bid management tools
- Experience in managing a team of 3+ people and conducting team appraisals
- Experience in driving innovation in PPC
- Advanced knowledge of Google’s Adwords, especially tracking features and integration with Google Analytics (a pass on Google Advertising Fundamentals, Search Advanced and GAIQ exams is required)
- Proven experience with web analytics packages such as Google Analytics or Adobe
- Strong leadership, communication skills and ability to engage with planning teams and also brand leaders at the client side
- Confident with agency experience
- Be solution driven and innovative with how they drive performance from their accounts
- Be strategic and commercially minded in planning their goals for their teams as well as being able to shape and develop a direct response search strategy
- Good knowledge of all digital elements so they can have full understanding of digital – SEO, display, remarketing, video etc
- Experience with new business pitches and knowledge of how a business operates
- Experience with paid social
- Knowledge of, Linkedin, Twitter, YouTube
- Previous experience with travel clients
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
- Very strong communications skills
- A proactive attitude to find and suggest solutions rather than report on problems.
- A self-starter and a team player
- Commercially minded and with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to develop & learn new processes
- Diligent, with keen attention to detail