Assistant Media Buyer
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has 300+ talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS, Delta, Porsche, American Cancer Society, Ocean Spray, Wells Fargo, The Coca-Cola Company, 20th Century Fox, Chick-fil-A, Nike, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition and Cisco Systems.
Seeking a motivated individual with 0-2 years of media experience. You’ll be a team member of an innovative, integrated media department.
- Candidate will be responsible for supporting media buying department on various projects
- Confirming and monitoring media orders with television and radio stations
- Stewarding media buys
- Oversee billing discrepancies and reconciliation
- Maintain strong relationships with media vendors
- Ensures key information is provided to team regarding media buy & vendor issues in a timely manner
Desired Skills and Experience
- Prior Media Experience Preferred
- Ability to manage high volume of data
- Thrives in a fast pace, constantly changing environment; can adapt quickly while minimizing impact on project momentum
- Strong organizational + communication skills
- Proactive, Self-motivated, Professional
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word. This position will also regularly use Media Ocean and/or other media buying and media research specific software.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.