Associate Media Director
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Moxie is a modern marketing solutions agency that expertly leverages the value of data, content and technology to help our clients grow. We push the boundaries of what's possible to outperform the competition in the areas of strategy, creative, social marketing, media, analytics and technology development. Founded in 2000, Moxie has 300+ talented employees in Atlanta, Los Angeles, New York and Pittsburgh. Owned by global media giant Zenith — part of the Publicis Groupe — Moxie is able to quickly leverage cross-company areas of enterprise, talent, experience, resources and tools. Moxie's client roster includes Verizon Wireless, Verizon FiOS, Delta, Porsche, American Cancer Society, Ocean Spray, Wells Fargo, The Coca-Cola Company, 20th Century Fox, Chick-fil-A, Nike, Ainsworth Pet Nutrition and Cisco Systems.
Generate strategic media initiatives and lead the implementation of the media plans for clients or products.
Oversee media strategy and plan development and budget
Managing the process and procedure for client set up, billing and all administrative functions
Evaluating, identify and sizing media target based on client brief.
Responsible for developing and executing strategy for the functional area
Evaluating composition of a wide range of media vehicles to determine which would most effectively reach the target audience
Presenting recommendations to account service and clients
Maintaining strong relationship with key clients
Following detailed instructions and using established procedures, completes work in a detailed and complete manner
- Supervising, training and developing skills of Assistants and Supervisors by managing workload, delegating responsibilities and checking work for accuracy.
- Provide job performance feedback to subordinates and make recommendations to management.
- Providing staffing recommendations and daily supervision to all accounts
Performs under immediate supervision, using established procedures to accomplish assigned tasks
Assists in more advanced functions as part of training and development
Refers questions and problems to higher levels
Resource for others in resolution of complex problems/issues
Minimal supervision, relies on advanced experience/judgment
May perform other duties and responsibilities that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Responsible for managing projects and resources for areas of specialization, both media specialization and client business specialization
- Number of Direct Reports: 1-3
- Number of Indirect Reports: up to 5
- Internal: Partners with other Strategy members, Strategic Resources, Activation Partners, and Finance.
- External: Responsible for fostering positive client and vendor relationships, as well as inter-agency relationships
- Significant responsibility for day to day monitoring of Business Unit spending and Client Accounting.
- Limited Accountability for overall unit budget.
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Incumbents will be evaluated, in part, based on performance of each essential function. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Minimal supervision, relies on experience/ judgment
Excellent management and motivational skills
Excellent organizational, interpersonal and quantitative/analytical skills
Strong client presentation skills and business writing skills
Demonstrated expertise in strategic planning
- Detail-oriented and proven ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- 8+ years media planning experience including 3 years in a management capacity.
Computer Skills/Software Knowledge: Microsoft Suite, Nielsen, Kantar Software, IMS, Flowchart Software, R/F and Optimization Software, Social Tracking tools, Comscore
Solid written and verbal skills, with ability to present to clients, maintain client correspondence and internal documentation
Demonstrate ability to learn new propriety software and processes quickly and proficiently.
Understanding of Activation/Negotiation team functions
Understand the strengths and weaknesses of each media type.
Able to make independent decisions and identify priorities
Meet client and internal deadlines and obligations.
Manage projects, resources, stakeholders, and participants
Orient, train, assign and review the work of subordinates
Be able to identify and promote solutions
Be a resource to others in the resolution of complex problems/issues
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.