- Toronto, Ontario
Spirit of a startup, soul of a powerhouse
Throughout our rich history, we’ve taken pride in our legacy of and commitment to constant evolution. It’s in our DNA to evolve. By melding the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse across our business, we aim to bring modern heat to brands- the kind of heat that arises at the intersection of startup and powerhouse; of data and content; of art and science; of old and new.
Energy and innovation fuels our startup spirit, while the unrivaled marketplace clout, exclusive partnerships, and global practice capabilities we have at our disposal as a full-service Publicis Media agency deliver our powerhouse soul for our clients
The Digital Analyst role will give you breadth of experience across the digital analytics landscape. In this role you will be responsible for utilising digital platforms and transforming vast data sets into actionable insights that inform targeting and optimisation; specifically, connecting or extracting data, tracking, measuring, analysing and optimising digital media, for improved conversion and business performance.
You will be responsible for key tasks across three main areas:
DMP implementation: Translate strategy into implementation tactics; Data mapping and enhancement (Identifying first, second and third party data sources that can be ingested into the DMP, relevant to targeting); Segmentation (creating segments relevant to objectives, that can be pushed to relevant destinations for activation); Reporting (on performance of DMP activation versus broader digital); Opportunity to work across multiple DMPs: Adobe Audience Manager, Krux, Google Audience Center 360
Attribution modelling: Translate objectives into digital media measurement plans; Analyze and report on campaign performance through standardized ad-server attribution models; Learn how to build simplistic algorithmic attribution models and implement them; Work alongside data scientists to deploy more complex algorithmic attribution models; Make data-informed recommendations for optimizing digital media and content, in order to improve conversion volume and efficiency; Opportunity to work on key attribution platforms such as Google’s Data-Driven Attribution model with Doubleclick, and proprietary Publicis Media platforms
Business intelligence and reporting: Ingesting disparate digital data sources across Paid, Owned and Earned Digital Media into a consolidated environment for tracking; Learn how to set up automated process for data extraction, via API, SFTP, SQL etc.; Extract, transform and load data for ingestion into business intelligence platforms; Learn how to build dashboards in business intelligence platforms; Build and deploy semi-automated Excel and Powerpoint digital reporting solutions such as campaign performance tracking; Provide the planning and buying teams with analysis, insights and data-informed recommendations from the aforementioned reporting areas; Opportunity to work across key business intelligence platforms for digital media, mainly Datorama.
- Either a digital media analyst for min. 2 years, a digital planner / buyer for 3 years or a digital-savvy media practitioner with 4 years’ experience, ready to prove your capability in and passion for digital analytics
- Technically component and capable of working with and learning new digital and tech platforms
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to convert data analysis into meaningful action for brands
- Experience with or strong knowledge of ad servers and web analytics platforms such as DoubleClick, Adobe Media Optimiser, Sizmek, Google Analytics or Adobe Omniture Site Catalyst
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to cope under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines autonomously.
- Familiarity with ad ops and adtech platforms
- Working with syndicated data sources (Nielsen, comScore etc.)
- Competency with business intelligence and analytics software, such as Tableau
- Knowledge of statistical concepts
- Tertiary education.
Spark Foundry is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties. Accommodations are available, upon request, for all stages of the interview and employment process for those with a disability or medical need during any stage of the recruitment process. We thank all candidates for their interest in Spark Foundry, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted