Product Design Lead
- New York, NY, USA
Part of Publicis Groupe (Euronext Paris Exchange: FR0000130577; CAC 40 index), Publicis Spine was established in 2017 to serve the data and analytics and technology needs of Publicis Groupe agencies and their clients. Its mission is to grow clients’ businesses through the transformative application of data and is the home to Publicis Groupe’s proprietary technology platform, Publicis PeopleCloud. It includes a consistent, transparent, best-in-class approach to data, analytics solutions, partnerships and technology via a closely joined network of engineers, technology experts, product designers, analysts and data scientists all empowering marketing and digital business transformation.
Our global platform is Publicis PeopleCloud. It starts with a simple principle: the more we know about people, the more we can drive brand growth by converting people at scale. Publicis PeopleCloud is an end-to-end platform that organizes data into Publicis IDs, integrating 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party data and using machine learning to match cookies, devices, and offline behaviours to actual people, in a privacy-compliant manner. Aggregating these IDs provides a basis for growth planning, building audiences, creating content, managing and measuring consumer campaigns. The platform sits within the Publicis Spine and supports the full spectrum of marketing transformation and digital business transformation for our clients.
Our growing Product Design team is seeking a full-time Lead, with a passion and hands on ability to turn complex industry challenges into useful, desirable, and dependable user-centered Advertising Technology experiences on a global scale. You will work along a team of smart, passionate, and empathic industry professionals to concept, design, and build innovative and industry-changing digital products that enable our agency teams to win in a very competitive marketplace.
This position is ideal for someone who is a “roll up the sleeves” type of person, and who is just as comfortable leading the interaction design on large scale projects as they are guiding and mentoring Sr. Designers on the team. You can demonstrate proficiency in utilizing design thinking methods to collaborate with stakeholders and end-users to collect and make sense of findings. You function best when working side-by-side with a multidisciplinary team of designers, product managers, data scientists and developers infusing the voice of the end-user into a culture that thrives on design-lead digital product creation.
• Creating user experience deliverables including: wireframes, sitemaps, user flows, user scenarios, data diagrams, and clickable prototypes
• Be a strong and vocal user advocate by evangelizing User Experience best practices, strategies, techniques, and methodologies throughout the organization
• Ensuring that your great ideas translate to the functional specifications and continue through the development process
• Partnering with other disciplines to solicit end user feedback throughout the product development lifecycle
• Implement user-centered research tactics throughout the design and development cycle using the best research methods based on goals, timeline, and resources
• 5+ years of experience
• Ability to excel independently and within a collaborative team environment
• Ability to communicate to all stakeholders and tell stories with data verbally and visually, using your excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Ability to deliver quality work against tight deadlines with grace and a healthy sense of humour
• Knowledge of front end development technologies (HTML, CSS, etc.)
• Experience with complex data-driven user interactions (advertising technology, finance, etc.)
• Some knowledge of the advertising industry’s complexities and challenges
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.