- New York, NY, USA
MRY is a dynamic creative agency that unlocks cultural relevance to create ideas that uniquely captivate and compel. Our approach is rooted in behavior science which gives us a deep understanding of the human experience. Our ideas are designed to be channel-proof, so that they are not bound by media, but come to life with contextual reference.
Part of Publicis Groupe, MRY is headquartered in New York and works with some of the world's leading brands. We offer a full spectrum of services to make sure our big ideas meet all the needs of our clients: Walmart, Kellogg's, Aflac, Five Guys, and more.
The Behavioral Scientist will work within the Intelligence department to influence strategy and creative on a key account through a synergy of psychology, behavioral economics, and neuro-marketing. By combining owned and 3rd party consumer data with behavioral economics, the Behavioral Scientist will build recommendations based on well-rounded understanding of consumers’ needs, motivations, and personalities. This role will be working with a larger Behavioral Science team across the Atlanta and New York offices.
- Analyzing a breadth of data points to uncover human truths
- Apply learnings to tactical creative and strategy work on a weekly and monthly basis
- Assist in biometric creative testing using a proprietary structure
- Build testing recommendations and test studies
- Proactively collaborate with Creative, Strategy, and Analytics teams to ensure agency partners comprehend and apply findings
- Collaborate with the Analytics team to craft social media tests and strategies that drive consumers through business and engagement funnels
- In-depth knowledge of Behavioral Sciences:
- Base understanding of psychology, social psychology, evolutionary psychology, and/or consumer neuroscience
- Understanding of Behavioral Economics cognitive process including heuristics and biases
- Understanding of cognitive motivations including explicit and implicit motivational territories.
- Demonstrated knowledge of traditional and behavioral science research:
- In-depth knowledge of traditional qualitative and quantitative marketing research techniques
- In-depth knowledge of behavioral qualitative and quantitative marketing research techniques
- In-depth understanding of the “scientific method” and Random Control Trials
- In-depth understanding of Consumer Neuroscience techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to discover what business questions internal and external stakeholders are trying to answer, and formulate and execute a Behavioral Science Research Plan and provide actionable results.
MRY is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.